• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

tkscz

Mortal Kombat X

FN3upSp.jpg

Oh fuck off Sonya.

Dragon Age Inquisition - PS4

I thought the placement of this rift was awesome, and managed to get a shot of it just as it summoned a few demons.

17087320336_3b757f9965_o.jpg

17112622031_880b216d1d_o.jpg

17112622261_ab1aec7415_o.jpg

Caayn

My god, I cannot wait to see DriveClub 2. Hopefully Forza Motorsport 6 will be like this.
Don't expect FM6 to look like this. 60fps combined with polling input and calculating physics at 240 times per second on a weaker machine(FM) vs 30fps on a stronger machine (DC)

FM6 will be an improvement over FM5, but it won't come close to DC photomode shots.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Don't expect FM6 to look like this. 60fps combined with polling input and calculating physics at 240 times per second on a weaker machine(FM) vs 30fps on a stronger machine (DC)

FM6 will be an improvement over FM5, but it won't come close to DC photomode shots.

Maybe not 6, you are right, but maybe 7 then? I mean, look at Forza Motorsport 2 and 4 comparison, massive improvement over the same generation. Hell, even FM3 was leagues better than FM2.

DD

^^^ That F50...

HHNNNNGGGGHHH

DRIVECLUB20150411133.jpg

DRIVECLUB20150411134.jpg

My god, I cannot wait to see DriveClub 2. Hopefully Forza Motorsport 6 will be like this.

Not gonna happen, I guess. 60 FPS on a weaker hardware. And honestly, not even Driveclub looks that great during gameplay. :p

But thanks for the appreciation. :)

DD

I know that lots of Gaffers hate post-processing effects, but I think ZombiU's visuals are underrated (as is the game itself, media-wise). As a whole, it just looks fantastic to me.

If someone tells me that this is a PS4 or Xbone game, I'd believe it! It really looks great!

EDIT: Driveclub Photomode

6cbDRIVECLUB20150411154.jpg

ac5DRIVECLUB20150411154.jpg

DRIVECLUB20150411154.jpg

VanWinkle

Hey guys. I am seeing a lot of discrepencies in titling for the games, and I want to add this to the OP to show how I envision a proper formatting for a post to be.

"Why does it matter?"

Well, for one, consistent formatting just looks nicer. And, secondly, I want the search function in the thread to work really well. Want to look Driveclub photomode shots? Type it in the search, knowing that every post with photomode shots from Driveclub will show up. Want to find shots of the XB1 version of Dragon Age Inquisition? Seach "Dragon Age Inquisition XB1" knowing that you won't miss any of them.

Here's what I'm adding to the OP:

"Here is the proper way to format your screenshot posts:

Add the name of the game, the platform, and whether the shots are from a photo mode (Is it from a replay? Change "[Photomode]" to "[Replay]"). Clean formatting, easy-to-discern pieces of info. Looks better and searches better."

It's not an enforcement, but I don't think anybody would be against this, so I hope you'll all take it into account. Thanks.

Also, loving all the participation in this thread. In the last ~month and a half, we got 3,600 posts; the month and a half before that, in the previous thread, we only had about 800. Keep it up, everyone. I check this thread multiple times a day, and am always impressed.

Yasawas

Bloodborne looks so great in motion but going through my album after completion most of the shots are bit underwhelming sadly.

f8LMPzV.jpg

7ovwTFX.jpg

Disgaea's random name generator is still brilliant btw:

ZifdFv6.jpg

Top Bottom