• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

melchior_

ix58NyK5DIWdP.png

iKJ0B4yc1WuYO.png

ixcxTcaZXF641.png

I remember initially not being that impressed by Bloodborne, but now that I've put more time into I regard it as one of the ps4's finest. Amazing.

tkscz

i1bn8zLsbaUkG.jpg

ibjZMulZ841XaK.jpg

iB6knlStJ93mi.jpg

I love how everything has that play-set look, when there are few or no jaggies (which are difficult to take because moving the controller moves everything).

BeeDog

I don't really know why, but Dark Souls 2 SOTFS is impressing me waaay more than Bloodborne

I think its the IQ

The IQ is so much better yes, but DkS2 cannot compare to Bloodborne in all other ways, I'd say. The geometrical density in Bloodborne is extremely impressive, and the cohesiveness of the art direction is leagues better. DkS2 is the most uneven game in the From series, even moreso than DkS1 which had truly shitty late-game areas. The biggest blemishes in BB are the CA (obviously) and the judder/frame drops.

The IQ is so much better yes, but DkS2 cannot compare to Bloodborne in all other ways, I'd say. The geometrical density in Bloodborne is extremely impressive, and the cohesiveness of the art direction is leagues better. DkS2 is the most uneven game in the From series, even moreso than DkS1 which had truly shitty late-game areas. The biggest blemishes in BB are the CA (obviously) and the judder/frame drops.

It might only be because Im viewing it through the realm of screenshots, especially since PS4 makes screenshots look abit worse due to compression

I imagine if I was actually playing it it would be different, but I am a sucker for a good IQ :)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
In case you guys didn't know with Forza Horizon just use the back option to hide all the camera settings that way you won't get the watermark. :)

iUkLcPMAHiUw0.jpg

igNq61hkCfiTu.jpg

ibpGnF44MXy7Q2.jpg

Top Bottom