• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Noobcraft

tue_apr_14_16-06-13_c9luuo.png

tue_apr_14_16-05-35_c91udm.png

tue_apr_14_11-00-27_csnum7.png

prophecy0

What's the best way to get uncompressed shots from Forza Horizon 2? I have a lot of screenshots I'd love to post but the Forza website compresses the shit out of them. I really miss the Big Shot feature from FH1.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
What's the best way to get uncompressed shots from Forza Horizon 2? I have a lot of screenshots I'd love to post but the Forza website compresses the shit out of them. I really miss the Big Shot feature from FH1.

Set up your photo in photo mode, then take the screenshot using the X1 UI rather than through Forza.

Noobcraft

The Hide UI feature in photomode now hides everything so you can take non-supersampled pictures with the screenshot function.

Top Bottom