• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Javin98

Banned
Wait for Uncharted 4 and God of War 4. These too are serious players on the field (especially GoW, the third one is still jaw dropping).
I doubt it to be honest. Go back and look at what SSM achieved on PS3 with GoW3...I think they will top the Order in terms of visual impact. I also think that in the end U4 will shade it.
Agreed. I've said this many times, but I'm confident that Uncharted 4 will be the first game to top The Order 1886 visually. It will be even more mind blowing if it's actually 60FPS.

Noobcraft

11137864_349355005264116_1350752737_n.jpg
And here's the full picture from your Forza gallery:
GetPhoto.ashx

If you save your photomode shots they turn up in your gallery on Forza motorsports website. If you use the Xbox screenshot function you have to share them to twitter/OneDrive from the upload app and share them that way.

Otherwise you can use the following method.

1. Open upload.
2. Goto "My captures"
3. Select the screenshot you want to upload.
4. Press the start button and select "share"
5. Share it to your desired platform, Onedrive gives the best result(uncompressed).
6. On your PC open Onedrive and grab your image.
7. Upload it to your desired image host.[/URL]

See, I just get this

11150353_10155969472590355_274592365856531928_n.jpg

KOHIPEET

Damn. I mean I know the Order isn't exactly a masterpiece regarding gameplay, but these screens are just fucking ridiculous. Some of them look plain photorealistic.

tkscz

What platform is it? That needs to be in the title.

Is the game good? I'm always interested in a new platformer if it's quality.

WiiU, thought I put that in. So far it's fun, but I'm only on the second world. The game is damned beautiful and controls very well, but thus far the first three levels in the first world seemed the same (with the fourth feeling different).

Wow, those are awesome. First Order 4K pictures I've seen stitched together.

Technically those are somewhere between 6K and 7K :p

I don't know much about The Order's photo mode.... but I'm guessing it doesn't take higher resolution or supersampled shots?

By taking upwards of 30 screenshots in a relatively small area, you do get increased image quality that resembles supersampling. It's a nifty way of getting cleaner shots from console games.

Top Bottom