• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case you all get a case of the stupids and I somehow manage to decipher the clue, I'm testing out my quote-fu skillz.

Quote to reveal

Ayumi

So anyway, you guys know anyone who won this console? This thread has been moving so fast, but I'm pretty sure at least one person on GAF must have won?

So anyway, you guys know anyone who won this console? This thread has been moving so fast, but I'm pretty sure at least one person on GAF must have won?

2 people on GAF won the right to buy it yes. The guy who shared the link and a guy who clicked the link as soon as it was shared.

Mononoke

Banned
This thread is tripping me out. Since a lot of folks in the US are still waiting for their orders to be shipped. And they are supposed to be shipped and day now. So there is still some paranoid and uncertainty about our orders (since Sony has done such a fuckin terrible job with this).

So everytime I see this thread bumped, I think it's about our stuff. But realize the thread is now for another regions giveaway.

itf56

Am I right in saying you have to reload at the time the clue is released? I had it open since lunchtime tomorrow, clicked the correct person but saw nothing, reloaded and of course the site didn't load. I assume that the site gets updated at that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom