• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If peoples are struggling with quote to show maybe worth not doing it?

Lets not go that far. Remember, we are competing with the PlayStation forum. We need to prevent this thread from becoming a noob paradise.

Also, how many UK Gaf members you guys estimate are competing for today's PS4 Anniversary edition?

Zafir

But what's stop anyone sharing outside of GAF, as has already been shown? Trust? On the internet!?
By the time the person has filled the form themselves, and then posted it somewhere else. It'll be too late.

As above, there's more likely already over 100 people watching this thread. Not every member posts.

By the time the person has filled the form themselves, and then posted it somewhere else. It'll be too late.

As above, there's more likely already over 100 people watching this thread. Not every member posts.

Well thanks to bequiet getting one, we're all getting hope-drunk now.

Drubbed

Banned
Lets not go that far. Remember, we are competing with the PlayStation forum. We need to prevent this thread from becoming a noob paradise.

Also, how many UK Gaf members you guys estimate are competing for today's PS4 Anniversary edition?

It's not that hard.. seems like he was just confused about using the hidden tag.

Not too sure at the moment but if we do this all week and people aren't assholes we might be in with a good shout of getting one.

Drubbed

Banned
Personally anyone who breaks the code will get this.

naboo-turns-his-back-o.gif

kubus

Wishing the best of luck again to all UK gaffers. Didn't see this handy tip in the last few pages, so:

Quote to reveal

Wishing the best of luck again to all UK gaffers. Didn't see this handy tip in the last few pages, so:

Quote to reveal

Good tip, I thought of doing that but didn't trust the notifications to get sent immediately. I might just give it a go on mobile for the sake of having the clue off screen.

Do we have the answer yet that I can quote to find?

Gaf brothers & sisters?

I suppose seconds are valuable, there's lots of people that did the form in less than half an hour who were not picked today. The time it takes for someone to load a quote and post it on another website might only be a minute but that's a chunk of time in the hunt to apply within twenty minutes.

R_Deckard

I suppose seconds are valuable, there's lots of people that did the form in less than half an hour who were not picked today. The time it takes for someone to load a quote and post it on another website might only be a minute but that's a chunk of time in the hunt to apply within twenty minutes.

Less than Half an hour, I have Chrome AutoFill, I did it in less that 5 seconds and got nada! :-(

Less than Half an hour, I have Chrome AutoFill, I did it in less that 5 seconds and got nada! :-(

Did all the data go in the correct fields? I saw a post on a different site where someone used Auto fill and apparently it put things like the telephone number in the e-mail field.

Did all the data go in the correct fields? I saw a post on a different site where someone used Auto fill and apparently it put things like the telephone number in the e-mail field.

Mine put my County in the Postcode.

Edited my autofill so I don't have to worry about it tonight

R_Deckard

Yeah all fine and dandy, I did a double check but Email/name/number all good.

Primed and ready again for today, lets do this UK Gaf..Good luck as this will be a great Xmas gift to myself & I am sure many others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom