• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else starting to get nervous? I know it sounds daft but from what some of you have said about how much this console represents so much and means a lot to you, surely some others are starting to feel nervous.

SAiLO

Again, I just need the answer to the clue.

POST THE ANSWER TO THE DAMN CLUE PEOPLE! NO ONE GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT THE LINK!

You like to have bufferface on?

QiyFiQr.png

Remember to hide your answers to the clue as well.

Never seen so many Junior Members in one thread before.

To be fair it's not easy to sign up to GAF and get approved, so it's unlikely people signed up just for this thread.

Unless you were just making an agnostic observation, in which case my mistake.

nibblemonkey

Neo Member
Remember to hide your answers to the clue as well.

To be fair it's not easy to sign up to GAF and get approved, so it's unlikely people signed up just for this thread.

I've had my account a while, can't remember why I made it but it was before this whole 20th anniversary thing started.

Ayumi

Was just making an observation. :3

Also, maybe we should use the [highlight] tags so people can see clearly which posts have quotes/info in them?
Such as:

Quote to view

That looks beautiful, especially like the controller. Shame it's in very limited supply though.

Maybe if the PS4 reaches 20 million units sold, they can do a re-issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom