• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

45 New Apps coming to Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more TV TV TV TV
Get us them games.

post-37001-Jennifer-Lawrence-Ill-take-bot-1TOx.gif

harSon

Banned
Only thing I need is Max Go and my media center will be complete (I have XBMC plugged into the HDMI in port).

If they ever get a DirecTV app, I'll die a happy man. Leeching off family members <3

Newlove

Cool. Oddly still no BBC iPlayer though. I've always wanted an ITV Player on 360 / One but it has never developed.

Bsigg12

This sounds like it could be kinda cool

Watch with Twitter on Xbox One
Twitter will be directly integrated into Xbox One’s TV experience in the U.S. Twitter will be optimized for the biggest screen in your house in a smart, contextual way – offering the ability to see Tweets related to the cable or satellite TV shows you’re watching as they’re happening. Additionally, the Twitter experience on Xbox One will be integrated into the TV listings section of OneGuide where you will be able to see the shows that people are tweeting about in real-time. These shows will also be highlighted in a new “trending” section within OneGuide so you know what’s popular right then and there. A commercial break turns into a quick and easy opportunity to see what other viewers are tweeting about without pulling out your phone, swiping at a tablet, or taking your attention away from your TV.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hey look, Crunchyroll. And some other apps. I don't have much to say...

timlot

Banned
Love it. Folks who don't have an XB1 just don't understand how seamless all your tv entertainment becomes. Right now I'm watching someone play BF4 on twitch with ESPN snapped to the side. If I want to check out another app or game I can just say "Xbox go to Netflix or Xbox go to Tomb Raider. As someone who own a PS4 also it just whole different experience than turning on the system to play games and off when I want to watch TV.

HBO GOOOOO!!! I can finally get back to watching The Wire on my big TV! Which I stopped when I disconnected my 360 to hook up my Xbox One, relegating it to my li'l gaming monitor, which is not adequate to display all the megawonders held within The Wire.

Yes... I rate my TV shows by the "megawonder" unit of measurement.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how many of those will have full integration with voice control and search from the dash? Netflix is disappointing that it doesn't do that very well

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
HBO GOOOOO!!! I can finally get back to watching The Wire on my big TV! Which I stopped when I disconnected my 360 to hook up my Xbox One, relegating it to my li'l gaming monitor, which is not adequate to display all the megawonders held within The Wire.

dude go finish that shit

Motwera

Banned
Sorry for being a little off-topic but, when are the apps going to be not requiring XBLG for usage on both XB1 and X360?

A step in the right direction. The only live TV I watch is sports, but I am sure I will find some use with those. I hope we find out more about the NFL deal with Neulion... I don't want to bring Comcast back just for the season.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
HBO GO.

Someone put up that rasslin gif with all them people holding signs that say Yes.

Syrus

Banned
Are people seriously complaining about this??? Jesus, they released this before E3 so they can focus on games plus the HBO,ShowTime things people use alot so this is quite beneficial yo alot of people

Kelsey

Banned
HBO Go, eh? Now I just need GTA5 on XB1 and I can finally retire my last gen consoles. I'll also make use of the USA network app to watch Suits.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Showtime anytime is now on 360 and not the bone.

Take down the rasslin gif. My wife will want that one too

I want to move the 360 upstairs to power through a backlog guys.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
When will the Xbone get HBOGO in the U.S.? If it's this week, I'm buying one as a birthday gift for a friend. If not I'll get him something else instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom