• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 years ago, Macho Man Randy Savage passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact I was a personal security guard for him once back in 99'. Awesome guy. Had a picture I took with him that day but it was lost over the years,shit makes me sad as fuck. RIP Macho

18_OTM_MACHO_09031994_0005.jpg
Marcus Fenix inbetween Gears of War 3 and 4.

Momentary

Banned
He was my favorite wrestler as a kid. I just loved his voice and his charisma man. Such an awesome entertainer. I was reading about his history a few weeks ago after his episode of Dexter's Laboratory was brought up in conversation.

Kenstar

macho-man-randy-savage-1_crop_north.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage is what got me into Pro Wrestling

Randy Savage can never and will never be underrated or overlooked. He was one of the best complete well rounded wrestler ever to enter the squared circle undeniably. No one even comes a close second other than say Mr Perfect to him when it comes to personality, in-ring skill, technical ability, mic skill, promo and most importantly CHARISMA.

He was simply ignored by WWE which unfortunately or fortunately ended up being the only BIG organization left for whatever reasons that Vince alone is privy to. Fans all over the world can never get over the fact that he was the best when it comes to being an ALL ROUNDER if I can call him that when it comes to Pro Wrestling.

Anyone who has a clue about wrestling, when they hear OOOOOOOOOH YEAH! would immediately recollect the man, macho man. I have never seen anyone switch between Heel and Face so smoothly, remember the day when he lost to Warrior and got reunited with Elizabeth in a emotional anti-climax turning face? I was not born then, but watching the built up, the match and post match in youtube was good enough to convert me to his fan.

In his own words, He was the Cream of the Crop and he rose to the top. I've been a fan ever since 1998, when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Loved the story of him getting into a massive brawl at a diner with some guy who had just gotten married cause he was pissed the guy was keeping him from getting served. The cops show up and he is still going nuts so the k9 unit is called in and it takes a chunk out of his ass and tears him a new asshole which he insists on showing other wrestlers.

Omadahl

Banned
I can do a lot of voice impressions but Savage is the best. The second I start talking like that, I want to body slam some chump and scoop Elizabeth up in my arms. He was a master entertainer.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You jabroni marks wanna talk about Be A Man, but My Perfect Friend is easily the best song on that album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom