• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

200_s.gif

Kayhan

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing ... it’s uncharted territory for me.”

Uncharted 5 took a weird turn.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
She said sorry.

But how does she wipe?? She doesn't run with sticky mudbutt after does she?

THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!

She carries TP.

You people are so quick to judge.

It's called "The Runs" for a reason. Who among us has not defecated on a public street multiple times?

Dalek

I like how the news report mentions that the homeowner is starting a "smear campaign" against the Mad Pooper.

bionic77

She apologized.

Every single person on this planet takes a shit on a regular basis so she is not doing anything unnatural or anything that none of us can say we haven't done.

She gave a story that every witness can tell for the rest of their days.

Leave her alone.

This happened in my town too. Some lady jogger would go in some guy's front driveway and crap. Happened like 3 times, hit the news, and then it stopped, probably because of the publicity.

I have no idea where in the world people got the idea that this is ok.

This happened in my town too. Some lady jogger would go in some guy's front driveway and crap. Happened like 3 times, hit the news, and then it stopped, probably because of the publicity.

I have no idea where in the world people got the idea that this is ok.
To be blessed with that honor. Lucky guy.

Top Bottom