• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

see5harp

If a guy dropped his pants and pooped in front of women and children, he'd have been caught, charged and placed on the sex offender registry by the night of the incident.

The fact that she's done this multiple times and the police are still going "Eh, I really hope she cuts it out before we have to bring charges against her" is really telling. I wish that sort of mercy was extended to everyone.

I mean...I get where you are going with that but no I do not want dudes going around shitting because they know they will get mercy.

Lemonz

fire.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

Such a fine episode.

I bet she started doing it for a purpose, then it became something funny, then because she really had to do it, then because it was funny again, and then because she remembered the initial goal of her pooping.
I might have butchered the show's joke.

Matt_C

I wonder it would be referenced in South Park this season since this incident did take place in Colorado Springs?
Bob's Burgers did it!

Impotaku

Should grab the back of her head and rub her nose in it, if she shits like an animal she should be dealt with the same way.

KingV

If it was a guy doing it in front of kids, there would be a manhunt right now. If it was a Black man, he'd already be dead.

I don't know man. I lived in Seattle for a few years. Saw a lot of bums shit and piss in the street in plain view. Nothing really happened to them.

Top Bottom