• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Assaults Kids for Wearing a MAGA Hat

Random invaders that can stab you at any moment?

17f.jpg

Random invaders that can stab you at any moment?

The driver is lucky his backdoor was locked. I have no doubt that machete wielding psycho would have killed him if he could gain entry to the car. Did this guy ever get caught ? I've read knife crime is out of control in London.

Elizabeth's Hurley's nephew was almost killed a few months ago in London. Someone rear ended his car, and he asked for insurance info, and they just started beating him and stabbing him with a knife.

Spheyr

Banned
It's actually not, and I think that grown as dude doing that shit was pathetic.

I can also see the humour in the bystander having an "oh shit, i dun fucked up" face.

Hahahaha
It's hilarious when children are scared when an insane adult attacks them while they're just sitting there having a meal! So funny!

Pallas

I don’t care what your political stance is, it’s wrong to attack someone because of it. This is what liberals are against and like to think majority of them would not assault someone just because of an article of clothing that aligns them with their political belief. Granted we do not know he entire story or if there was more but the grown man that assaulted the kid should of been more matured about it and not lose his cool.

Period. Point. Blank. It’s wrong and often the very thing liberals or really any sane person are suppose to be against, oppressing and intimidating someone because they think differently and aren’t align with your political stance.

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
I don’t care what your political stance is, it’s wrong to attack someone because of it. This is what liberals are against and like to think majority of them would not assault someone just because of an article of clothing that aligns them with their political belief. Granted we do not know he entire story or if there was more but the grown man that assaulted the kid should of been more matured about it and not lose his cool.

Period. Point. Blank. It’s wrong and often the very thing liberals are suppose to be against, oppressing and intimidating someone because they think differently and aren’t align with your political stance.
He literally admitted he saw the hat and flipped shit

Harksteed

Banned
This is why having a discussion like this is stupid. There's always gonna be morons and abhorrent people on all sides if you just type in the right words on Google. Discussing policy, laws and politicians is a lot more interesting. I know GAF these days loves to have a thread on some person on the left doing something dumb or awful, but let's be honest you can pull a million clips like that out your ass from either side. You're doing the same that the left is doing whenever some alt-right and/or racist shithead does some retarded shit. You get outraged just so you can shit on the other team and it's kinda pointless.

Gander

Banned
I mean if you still support Trump after all his antics: the shithole countries comment, shoving world leaders out of the way so he can be on camera or throwing paper towels when Puerto Rico is going through a crisis. If all that is alright with you, there is nothing left to discuss

Harksteed

Banned
I mean if you still support Trump after all his antics: the shithole countries comment, shoving world leaders out of the way so he can be on camera or throwing paper towels when Puerto Rico is going through a crisis. If all that is alright with you, there is nothing left to discuss
How about the thousands of people that died in Puerto Rico? If you're going to hate on Trump at least do it for the reasons that matter.

Spheyr

Banned
I want to know why you think Trump helping distribute paper towels is something you should lose support for him over.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I want to know why you think Trump helping distribute paper towels is something you should lose support for him over.

Hm.. Probably because he's throwing paper towels into a crowd in front of the camera while 4000+ people died from lack of support/aid?

Kamina

Golden Boy
Seriously guys, some of the posts in here look like they belong to ResetEra.

My opinion on the matter:
Violence is no answer, theft is no asnswer. Attacking that kid served no purpose whatsoever.
The attack was not severe as no bodily harm was done thankfully, so noone needs to gut the attacker either. He hopefully learned his lesson by getting arrested and having been fired.

What can we learn from situations like these?
Radical behavior, no metter if it is left or right oriented, is bad and not worth it.
Attacking someone you deem evil and hateful to your believes is not the way to “fight” such movement as it just lowers you to their standards. Keep civil and rational to prove your point, don’t invalidate it by resorting to violence.

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Trump voters don't throw drinks in your face, they blind you with smoke and almost run you over.

I would hope that's illegal. Those people deserve to be prosecuted. Even if that type of assault that is isn't illegal, I'm sure driving around with your car emitting that crap is against the law.

Liberals crack your skull open with a bicycle lock

Conservatives/Trump Supporters will stab you for the colour of your skin...

Why is this always some political dick measuring contest with you people? And by "you people" I mean conservatives and liberals. On the liberal side, kidnapping and torturing a mentally retarded white guy while filming it and attacking Trump is probably the worst one. That and the shooting at that baseball game.

But I'm not going to generalize that as "look at what Hillary supporters did!"

Stop using outliers to shit on people with opposing thought. This conflation garbage isn't strengthening anyone's arguments, or making their "team" look like the good guys.

Spheyr

Banned
I would hope that's illegal. Those people deserve to be prosecuted. Even if that type of assault that is isn't illegal, I'm sure driving around with your car emitting that crap is against the law.
It is illegal, on many levels, and people who get reported for doing it generally get prosecuted.

Corderlain

Banned
Never ending whataboutism from both sides. Puerto Rico got fucked because of decades of corrupt local govt and horrific infrastructure. Blaming anything about that on Trump is insane.

Never ending whataboutism from both sides. Puerto Rico got fucked because of decades of corrupt local govt and horrific infrastructure. Blaming anything about that on Trump is insane.

trump is a product of the shitty GOP who are 100% wholesale to blame for ignoring the american citizens in PR.

And ignoring the american citizens in Flint.

and ignoring the american citizens in Alabama.

and ignoring the american citizens in Chicago.

and ignoring the american citizens around the entire country.

You hold two thirds of the american government for nearly a decade, and then get the last third? You still don't lift a fucking finger to help people?

You're assholes.

Corderlain

Banned
trump is a product of the shitty GOP who are 100% wholesale to blame for ignoring the american citizens in PR.

And ignoring the american citizens in Flint.

and ignoring the american citizens in Alabama.

and ignoring the american citizens in Chicago.

and ignoring the american citizens around the entire country.

You hold two thirds of the american government for nearly a decade, and then get the last third? You still don't lift a fucking finger to help people?

You're assholes.

Because we haven't had a Democrat as the highest elected official for eight years recently.

Flint is the exact same situation as PR and blaming that on a single party is just wrong.

What about Alabama?

Chicago has been run by dems for decades. How is GOP to blame?

What does around the country even mean? What are you talking about? Specifics? Details?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Neither of you is who I was asking, and your replies were the equivalent of a seagull shitting on a dock.

What. I'm sorry I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through why that is terribly insulting. Just try to put yourself in their shoes...

Because we haven't had a Democrat as the highest elected official for eight years recently.

Flint is the exact same situation as PR and blaming that on a single party is just wrong.

What about Alabama?

Chicago has been run by dems for decades. How is GOP to blame?

What does around the country even mean? What are you talking about? Specifics? Details?

The federal government has the resources to go into PR, Flint, Alabama, and countless cities in the US to inject help. The GOP congress has literally stopped these things from happening. They had no issue bringing to a vote a tax cut bill. But an infrastructure/stimulus bill that would help people? "fuck that"

You want to say "democrats have the highest elected official?" congress has been run by the GOP for longer and they don't care.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
Even the GOP doesn't know the direction of the party right now and they control everything. I can't put into words how horrible that is.

Corderlain

Banned
The federal government has the resources to go into PR, Flint, Alabama, and countless cities in the US to inject help. The GOP congress has literally stopped these things from happening. They had no issue bringing to a vote a tax cut bill. But an infrastructure/stimulus bill that would help people? "fuck that"

You want to say "democrats have the highest elected official?" congress has been run by the GOP for longer and they don't care.

I get that this sounds like an easy fix but it's not that simple. This is decades old bad bureaucracy that can't just be whisked away with money. Blame the mayor. Blame the governor. Trying to blame this on the Big G Government is insane while the small town government is the one that shit the bed.

Moving every single man woman and child out of flint on the government's dime would be cheaper than repairing the city btw

You're having a bad case of feels versus reals and I get that. Reciting talking points is much easier than actually getting the hard facts.

Last edited:
I get that this sounds like an easy fix but it's not that simple. This is decades old bad bureaucracy that can't just be whisked away with money. Blame the mayor. Blame the governor. Trying to blame this on the Big G Government is insane while the small town government is the one that shit the bed.

When shit hit the fan in 08 the outgoing Bush administration and the incoming Obama administration both realized how fucking terrifying the economic situation was. The original plan was to have three billion dollars injected into the economy to fill the clusterfuck of theft that was happening at the time.

They realized three trillion was "crazy" and almost no one would sign off on it. So they broke it down into two 1.5 splits.

The second part never hit.

The US has the convenience of creating money and making it valuable.

On to bureaucracy, every single dollar that was spent on that stimulus was tracked. They had a site where anyone could look where it went. The republicans opted out of funds instead of helping people. (I'm gonna guess because they couldn't just the money with no oversight).

The onus on states that are starving for help is absolutely on the federal government.

Corderlain

Banned
When shit hit the fan in 08 the outgoing Bush administration and the incoming Obama administration both realized how fucking terrifying the economic situation was. The original plan was to have three billion dollars injected into the economy to fill the clusterfuck of theft that was happening at the time.

They realized three trillion was "crazy" and almost no one would sign off on it. So they broke it down into two 1.5 splits.

The second part never hit.

The US has the convenience of creating money and making it valuable.

On to bureaucracy, every single dollar that was spent on that stimulus was tracked. They had a site where anyone could look where it went. The republicans opted out of funds instead of helping people. (I'm gonna guess because they couldn't just the money with no oversight).

The onus on states that are starving for help is absolutely on the federal government.

That's really not how it went down. I'm sure it's easy for you to judge the other side because something didn't happen. The onus on States that are starving for help is not on the federal government it is on the state itself. State power vs federal power.

That's really not how it went down. I'm sure it's easy for you to judge the other side because something didn't happen. The onus on States that are starving for help is not on the federal government it is on the state itself. State power vs federal power.

How did it go down then?

"the other side"

What do you even mean about state/federal power? that has nothing to do with resources.

bucyou

Even the GOP doesn't know the direction of the party right now and they control everything. I can't put into words how horrible that is.

legal immigration, strong borders, lower taxes and more fiscal responsibility.

Compared to democrats screeching fuck trump and resist. I can't put into words how horrible that is.

bigedole

How did it go down then?

"the other side"

What do you even mean about state/federal power? that has nothing to do with resources.

I think he means that the federal government is not big daddy that is meant to take care of every issue any state faces. States are meant to have almost complete control over what happens in their borders, with the federal government only regulating a small scope of issues on the whole. Obviously this is not how our country currently functions with our massive federal government, but that was definitely the intent.

Blaming the federal government for issues states/cities created for themselves is really lame.

I think he means that the federal government is not big daddy that is meant to take care of every issue any state faces. States are meant to have almost complete control over what happens in their borders, with the federal government only regulating a small scope of issues on the whole. Obviously this is not how our country currently functions with our massive federal government, but that was definitely the intent.

Blaming the federal government for issues states/cities created for themselves is really lame.

Maybe you and the other dude, missed a step. That this conversation isn't about "blaming" the states for the crisis, but instead that the federal government has the resources and responsibilities to curtail these crisis.

Waste your time putting blame on how it happened though. Instead of how to fix it.

bigedole

Maybe you and the other dude, missed a step. That this conversation isn't about "blaming" the states for the crisis, but instead that the federal government has the resources and responsibilities to curtail these crisis.

Waste your time putting blame on how it happened though. Instead of how to fix it.

See, you are an almost perfect representative of what most reasonably conservative/libertarian people think has gone wrong. You EXPECT the federal government to step in and just magically solve the problem. You BLAME them for not doing so. YOU are the problem. No one missed a step, I think we see through you perfectly fine. Just like individuals are accountable for their own decisions and actions, states are accountable for the shit they fuck up. The federal government does NOT have a mandate to go around solving every state and cities problems. That's why they have their own damn government.

See, you are an almost perfect representative of what most reasonably conservative/libertarian people think has gone wrong. You EXPECT the federal government to step in and just magically solve the problem. You BLAME them for not doing so. YOU are the problem. No one missed a step, I think we see through you perfectly fine. Just like individuals are accountable for their own decisions and actions, states are accountable for the shit they fuck up. The federal government does NOT have a mandate to go around solving every state and cities problems. That's why they have their own damn government.

You literally don't understand the reason why the states and federal systems are set up.

The federal government is the las resort when shit fucks up at the state level.

What you think is that everything is honky dory at the state level, and you're wrong.

bigedole

You literally don't understand the reason why the states and federal systems are set up.

The federal government is the las resort when shit fucks up at the state level.

What you think is that everything is honky dory at the state level, and you're wrong.

Wow, you literally could not be more wrong. The federal government is meant to regulate the few issues that states can not regulate themselves, mainly pertaining to interstate commerce. This clause has been twisted and used to balloon the fed into a monster it was never intended to be, but you literally couldn't be more wrong. The fed has no responsibility to step in and "save" states whatsoever.

VertigoOA

Banned
Here’s some insight into the minds of progressive nutjobs

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/

92 year old hispanic man bumps into little girl on crowded street
Mom knocks him over and beats him in the face with a brick
4 guys nearby jump in and start kicking the man

https://www.resetera.com/threads/92...en-with-a-brick-for-bumping-into-child.54204/

Hate crime.

Does she work for ICE

Look people this is how Trump will win again if we don't extend our hand to these people. /s
This is why you don't have someone as Trump as your President

People supporting Trump... YOU are ALL enabling this shit.

Headline should read "Man beaten for not being white"

One ticket to the 1960's please

But people are just trolling by supporting Trump

only one problem

Is there an image of that "mother"?

yeah, it's at the end of the video

WFn7Tql.jpg

Another failed narrative. Good luck next time dweebs

Last edited:
Top Bottom