• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys 4infinity countdown ends tomorrow (7/3), most likely Zero Escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reaction:
If the 4infinity site suddenly starts playing this on a loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLYF5O1gMY

I think if they were going to add some sort of music, they'd probably go for Morphogenetic sorrow, but I'd take anything I could get.

edit: listened to it and now I wish I hadn't lent out of my copy of 999. And I won't get my hands back on it for at least a month. Well, if I needed an excuse to jump to a different timeline, that's as good as I'll get!

make ZE3 with godlike pacing like Remember11 and 999, add the puzzles and flowchart from VLR + completely new sort of twists = mindblowing experience!

i hope that ZE3 can top R11 for me, but it will be difficult, even if R11 should have had one more route!

R11 is a masterpiece, and it managed to do that with the true route missing. I'd love to get a remaster with a third route someday.

I also really hope Uchikoshi doesn't reuse twists from his older works, but he probably will seeing as he hasn't changed in Punchline.

Shizuka

if there is a KS involved, it's likely because it requires one. It's been known for a while that it's a lack of funding in the project that put it on hold in the first place. Great excuse to use KS to allow the fans to help it become reality.

Developers and publishers have been using Kickstarter for several reasons other than gathering funds for a game that would otherwise not exist.

grim-tales

Developers and publishers have been using Kickstarter for several reasons other than gathering funds for a game that would otherwise not exist.

Dont quote me on this but ages ago I thought Uchikoshi said Kickstarter wasnt a viable option, or something like that?

R11 is a masterpiece, and it managed to do that with the true route missing. I'd love to get a remaster with a third route someday.

I also really hope Uchikoshi doesn't reuse twists from his older works, but he probably will seeing as he hasn't changed in Punchline.

i agree, i hope that someday they will add the final route!!

for the twists, i think there will be similar twists thats a given, but i hope that he includes something entirely new :)

Steel

Banned
Man, if this turns out to be anything other than zero escape three then there will be riots.

But I believe.

The iOS version of 999 supports the jumping of VLR.

Without the puzzles, from what I understand.... Which is kinda the main draw for me.

Chase17

I've been meaning to play 999 and vlr. The third game being announced might move them up my to play list. What is the better vlr version to play 3ds or vita?

Leeness

tumblr_mwzs2qriNr1sbtpnro1_400.gif

This lol.

C'mon, ZE3! Little ZE3 That Could!

Lehow

I've been meaning to play 999 and vlr. The third game being announced might move them up my to play list. What is the better vlr version to play 3ds or vita?

Please, play 999 on DS if you can. On the other hand, play VLR on Vita(there is a save-game bug on 3DS - it is totally avoidable if you know about it previously, but if you have the option then go to the safe route.)

Irru

Neo Member
Guys, even if it turns out to be an Ever17 port for iOS, I have to say that it's been fun the last three months.

So at least we have that, if things take a turn for the worse.

Be still, my heart.

I've been following the 4infinity teaser from afar, constantly telling myself to assume it'll be something other than ZE3, but the hints during these last 2 weeks have been so obvious I can't help getting hyped.

I swear, if this isn't ZE3...

It has to be. It has to be. This is the year of the crazy and improbable gaming announcements. The timing is perfect.

Roto13

Sigma is a much better main character, and I liked the puzzles a lot better in VLR but 99 had the better setting.

VLR never felt nearly as dangerous as 999. Even when people were dying in VLR, it didn't really feel like it mattered much. Was still an awesome game, though. I hope ZE3 is more in line with 999. And also I hope ZE3 is real because I am way too tired to riot.

Chase17

Please, play 999 on DS if you can. On the other hand, play VLR on Vita(there is a save-game bug on 3DS - it is totally avoidable if you know about it previously, but if you have the option then go to the safe route.)

Vita it is! Not chancing bugs or spoiling things when trying to find out how to avoid it. Thanks for the advice!

BlackJace

I actually don't know if I like Sigma or Junpei more. After finishing both games, I had a lot to say about the supporting characters, but those two always got the least.

FLD

Gah, you jerks are so certain that it's ZE3. It's getting hard not to get hyped.

Must stay strong and expect the worst...

blacksark

I loved both 999 and vlr. Don't know which one is better as both are masterpieces, setting was better on 999 and was a surprise as a game, but vlr flowchart, and I think it had more plot twists/suprising moments. Just as Phamit said they have different strengths
Seriously two of the best games ever and I've been playing videogames all my live.
Now give me zero escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom