• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 5 | Because we didn't preorder thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
People are getting riled up right now for small things. It's obvious that he's going to use it for trade fodder or sell it to someone. Who cares. Let people do whatever they want.

I think it's better if we respect each other here and not getting on other people's cases if they bought more than one.

Lol never change, Heath.

So... Ness is exclusive to GameStop and pre-orders for him and other future amiibo go live tomorrow at 2pm, at GameStop at least? That's what I'm getting from everything revealed today.

I can't believe Ness is an exclusive, and a GameStop exclusive no less. Ugh.

I missed all of the Direct stuff until just now, unfortunately. At the risk of asking something that's probably already been asked a million times, is there anywhere I can look for preorder information on the new Amiibos? And Wave 4, for that matter.

All the new information seems so scattered.

Comet

I missed all of the Direct stuff until just now, unfortunately. At the risk of asking something that's probably already been asked a million times, is there anywhere I can look for preorder information on the new Amiibos? And Wave 4, for that matter.

All the new information seems so scattered.

Gamestop is going to do pre-orders tomorrow for Wave 4 starting at 3pm EST. Ness is definitely a Gamestop exclusive and he is for sure pre-orderable tomorrow. We assume the others will be as well but it's not entirely spelled out.

We hope other retailers follow suit tomorrow but we've heard nothing.

So... Ness is exclusive to GameStop and pre-orders for him and other future amiibo go live tomorrow at 2pm, at GameStop at least? That's what I'm getting from everything revealed today.

Honestly I'm surprised that people are surprised. I called it ages ago. I knew that if there was to be an exclusive amiibo it would be Ness, and if he'd be exclusive it would be to Gamestop.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Alright guys, in lieu of all the announcements and insane Wave 4 news, Jawmuncher and I agreed that we're going to transfer over to my OT6 today.

Goodbye, OT5! See you on the other side!

Fox Mulder

Gamestop was actually the best exclusive retailer though. They don't charge an extra dollar like TRU. Shulk was easy to get compared to the others, and they even quickly announced a second run.

The other retailers did one and done limited releases that required camping out online or hours before stores opened in winter. Fuck target, best buy, and TRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom