• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 5 | Because we didn't preorder thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBryBry

Ok, I was at work, missed the Direct. Only know about Ness being exclusive and pre orders for him are tomorrow.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED

Ok, I was at work, missed the Direct. Only know about Ness being exclusive and pre orders for him are tomorrow.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED

Wave 4 plus Greninja & Jigglypuff May 29, Wave 5 which is literally just Dark Pit & Goddess are July, and Wave 6 which is like a ton of guys in Sept

Well at least a few years, at least for me. I meant a pre-authorization charge.

All companies do it except for Amazon (and some others of course). With Amazon, they don't even touch the card till it ships.

hmmm, never had that ever happen on my cards from Gamestop until shipping begins for preorders

So after that Direct I now need to preorder:

869PTx4.png

KuZvW3S.png

tCqMOGv.png

LZlXiXH.png

+pink/blue yoshi's

Fuck my bank account.

_woLf

Wait Europe and Japan get the next waves MONTHS before North America? What the actual fuck nintendo?

Looks like I will be importing a Zero Suit Samus...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if Mewtwo & Lucas will be released with Dark Pit & Palutena. It would explain why only two characters are confirmed for Wave 5 (WHY IS WAVE 4 8 CHARACTERS UUUGGGHHH) and Lucas is coming out in June while Wave 5 is July.

I still wonder when Duck Hunt, ROB, & Mr. Game & Watch are happening.

Also, please let that Yoshi's Woolly World bundle with a Yarn Yoshi amiibo hit the US, considering the EU gets one.

Halabane

more damn store exclusives.

The biggest thing I took away is that they are almost making them essential to play some of their games or your missing content, its going to be a mess if buying them stays the same as it is now.

Drago

I will be furiously F5ing gamestop.com come tomorrow at 2pm, thank god I'll be home.

I have the original six wave 4 characters preordered on Amazon UK but if I can get all 8 plus Splatoon knocked out at once then I'll just stick local. Sucks that we've been hit with such massive delays though.

dear god my wallet...

ZeroX03

Banned
Brian★;158488681 said:
Ausgaffers
Jigglypuff, Greninja and the Splatoon Amiibos will be available for preorder later today at EBGames.

Pokemon amiibo have been pretty well stocked, they should be relatively safe. Big question mark on the Splatoon ones though.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
yeah I'm out, seems nintendo going to be making 100s of these thing for every game.

ace_of_space

Neo Member
Well at least a few years, at least for me. I meant a pre-authorization charge.

All companies do it except for Amazon (and some others of course). With Amazon, they don't even touch the card till it ships.

hmmm, never had that ever happen on my cards from Gamestop until shipping begins for preorders

In my experience, they do a pre-authorization approximately a week before the item is released. When the item is shipped, the pre-authorization usually drops off and a permanent charge appears a day or two later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, even Splatoon gets an amiibo bundle? Granted, I'd rather get the 3-pack, but still.

Sucks I gotta help pay to replace the exhaust on my car, so that's $100 gone....

Yarbskoo

Hopefully NA preorders go up soon, I need a Lucina. Might pick up a Zero Suit Samus later on as well. Ganondorf looks pretty good, but I'll wait until he have some final production figures to look at.

Might get a Splatoon amiibo while I'm at it.

Briarios

It's ridiculous that Nintendo would announce so many when they can't even get the supply right for the ones they have now. It actually makes me angry. Why treat their customers this way? Look, here's a product you'll never be able to get because you happen to be at work or school when it becomes available.

Brian★;158488681 said:
Ausgaffers
Jigglypuff, Greninja and the Splatoon Amiibos will be available for preorder later today at EBGames.

Mmmmm.

Gonna have to preorder the Splatoon + squid pack in store though. With a Friday release it probably won't turn up in the post until Mon/Tue and I need to play Splatoon day 1.

Rest of the amiibo's I'll just do online.

Shauni

Oh man, even Splatoon gets an amiibo bundle? Granted, I'd rather get the 3-pack, but still.

Sucks I gotta help pay to replace the exhaust on my car, so that's $100 gone....

I believe that's only in Europe (unless you're in Europe, in which case, yes).

So, by my count, there are 22 amiibos announced that are not yet out. Holy shit.

Robin
Lucina
Wario
Charizard
Ness
Pac-Man
Silver Mario (maybe)
Greninja
Jigglypuff
Zero Suit Samus
Palutena
Dark Pit
Ganondorf
Olimar
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr.
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl
Splatoon Squid
Yarn Yoshi - Pink
Yarn Yoshi - Blue
Yarn Yoshi - Green

So it's just Falco, Game & Watch, ROB and Duck Hunt left unannounced for the Smash line (plus Mewtwo and Lucas).

We're nearly there folks.

Joei

And in September, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Olimar, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. will join the amiibo family.

Ah, September is going to be sick. The big two I want, ZSS and Ganon, in the same wave. And I'm sure Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. will both look nice.

And Mega Man being in MK8...!!!

Shauni

Okay, my Line amiibros, I once again put my reliance on you. With your power, I know I can get Ness, Splatoon three pack, and Pacman. I give you my energy and my heart.

Ah, September is going to be sick. The big two I want, ZSS and Ganon, in the same wave. And I'm sure Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. will both look nice.

And Mega Man being in MK8...!!!

September?!

Jesus, what's going on over there? The last of the new ones are out in July here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom