• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

Explaining my vote. Was testing a theory that RNH was mafia and didn't want to evict fellow mafia Hobo. The post saying Hobo was more useful threw me and made me go into paranoia mode lol. So changed to Hobo.

Ourobolus

Banned
Honestly, how anyone would think hobo could be useful with his activity is beyond me

Yeah, I'm not really sure what RNH was going for there. Hobo is definitely not in a good position on the map as a bridge - if he's villager it doesn't really do anything. He still might be HHA, though. But then again, so could Salva.

I still have no idea what the fuck just happened.

Darryl

Banned
this one is gonna be in ref's court, if he counts my vote because it took place before 2:01pm or excluded because after 1:59

Welp with hobo's activity and the seemingly deadness of the gossip chats, nothing major will be lost if either are villager either way.

kingkitty

Karkador, pls count my vote if it counts for an eviction. pls don't count my vote if it counts towards a tie.

thanks in advance.

Palmer_v1

No last minute override!? Boooooooooooring.

tumblr_lsnufh4jt61qlr1r7o1_500.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If I was moderating a Mafia game, I would have a role called "Time Leaper", which allows someone to, once in the game, change their vote on a previous day for maximum shenanigans, or dodge death by traveling back in time.

If I'm not mistaken my vote made it 7-6, with hobo being evicted. So Darryl didnt need to change his vote? idk :/ should be fun looking at the votes next day phase.

Karkador

Banned
Day 4 Ends

Final Votes for this Round
(a strike means the player voted for, then unvoted, the player)

SalvaPot (7)
Haly
LaunchPadMcQ
Kalor
Haly
LaunchPadMcQ
EzekelRAGE
franconp
Ourobolus
Hobohodo
RobotNinjaHornets
ultron87
kingkitty

Foshy (0)
nin1000
SalvaPot

tomakasatnav (1)
SalvaPot
Haly
LaunchPadMcQ
RobotNinjaHornets
Mazre

LunaticLMD (0)
Darryl
RobotNinjaHornets
franconp
Razmos

Ourobolus (1)
LaunchPadMcQ
Darryl
Darryl

Hobohodo (6)
Razmos
tomakasatnav
LaunchPadMcQ
Darryl
Kalor
nin1000
EzekelRAGE

Darryl (0)
RobotNinjaHornets
kingkitty

The clock struck precisely 2:00; the town tune groaned over the clamor of a Village that could wait no more. Salvapot's fate was sealed.

Devillage Ass will never be the same again.

Salvapot, an Ordinary Villager, was gone for good.

Karkador said:
Welcome!

You are an Ordinary Villager

You are aligned with the Town.

You have no abilities other than voting. Your vote is your power!

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

The game thread is here.

Night 4 Begins
t1433702700z1.png

Top Bottom