• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I don't know, the five extra days of waiting for us Europeans isn't that bad. We get E3 in the middle of the wait! That's gonna keep me distracted for sure!

I'm getting my copy from amazon.co.uk. It's possible it could take up to week to arrive :|

I love what you did with the New Leaf. Can you please do the same job for me?

I'd be delighted to.

Since your avatar is facing towards the right, the leaf only seemed fitting on the right side. But I did make it in different sizes so you can choose how big you want it. We have

Big:

U6NICaO.jpg

Medium:

3v3kIyQ.jpg

Small:

vgXLtHz.jpg

And comedy style:

XUoMBnV.jpg

And the week that isn't E3 I have exams, so I won't think too much about AC.
I will contine thinking about AC anyways. :(

I feel that pain man. I have exams right through the 11th. For that reason, I'm thankful for the couple of days shipping it will take for Animal Crossing to be in my hands.

I'd be delighted to.

Since your avatar is facing towards the right, the leaf only seemed fitting on the right side. But I did make it in different sizes so you can choose how big you want it. We have

Big:

U6NICaO.jpg

Medium:

3v3kIyQ.jpg

Small:

vgXLtHz.jpg

And comedy style:

XUoMBnV.jpg

Thanks so much! :D I love them all but that last one is too good not to use. I'm ready GAF!

big_z

What does the back and inside of the animal crossing 3dsxl look like? Is it all white and do the stickers cover more than the top?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, the wait is frustrating :/

I kinda wish I can "pre-order" in the eShop by buying it ahead.

Kouriozan

Sent a Swapnote stating this but AC = Animal Crossing.
Not only that, it also means Awesome Community!

I think we'll need the fruits icons to put on our avatar soon too.

Sleepy

Oh, great OP, too. I meant to mention that in my first post.

Also, I am going to add FC and PM later today. I'm really looking forward to running through flowers and axing some trees.
j/k

Kouriozan

I have one question about timezone.
For example, I put UTC +1, but actually it's UTC +2 because of the daylight saving time.
So, is it alright to keep it +1?
I don't project to stop playing until 2015 and I would forget to change it every 6 months.

MicH

I'm getting my copy from amazon.co.uk. It's possible it could take up to week to arrive :|
Ouch. Why not use Shopto, though? They're cheaper AND I usually get items from them in ~2-3 days (Denmark).

I'm getting y copy from the "So many games!" promotion, so I really hope they put up the code at Midnight

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Sorry if this has been answered: when can you visit other people's towns? Do they have to be online or are towns stored on a remote server to be accessed asynchronously?

Sordid

I've added myself to the list! I'll probably avoid the thread for a while though, I have to wait for my fiancée's copy to arrive in the post, register the code in the box to qualify for the 'So Many Games!' promotion then wait for Nintendo to send me my e-shop code. Could be well after the 14th :*(

darklin0

Banned
Sorry if this has been answered: when can you visit other people's towns? Do they have to be online or are towns stored on a remote server to be accessed asynchronously?

The other person must have their gates open for people to hop in. So they do need to be in game for anyone to join.

SmithnCo

To interact, they have to be online. However, if you have their dream code, you can visit a dream version of their town where you can't change anything, just look. You can get one of their patterns though.

Kouriozan

I've added myself to the list! I'll probably avoid the thread for a while though, I have to wait for my fiancée's copy to arrive in the post, register the code in the box to qualify for the 'So Many Games!' promotion then wait for Nintendo to send me my e-shop code. Could be well after the 14th :*(

I heard that Nintendo is sending the code pretty fast! Don't worry!

B00TE

I almost forgot the ot was going up today. Amazing stuff FearmyWrench!

One week! Been watching so many youtube journals of the JP version lately.

suzu

There should probably be a bit more info about multi-player, the best friend feature, and the dream suite in the OP.

SuperSah

Banned
Excitement's through the roof.

I hate how the US always gets the best games before us ;_;

I'm leaving GAF and ACC for a week until it releases over here.

Getting this bitch free through the "so many games" promo.

Looking forward to seeing how much of my life it absorbs, and whether or not this thread can avoid the creep train :p

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Ouch. Why not use Shopto, though? They're cheaper AND I usually get items from them in ~2-3 days (Denmark).

I'm getting y copy from the "So many games!" promotion, so I really hope they put up the code at Midnight

I'm using Shopto, also. I've read reviews that pre-orders can arrive pretty early, so...that's quite good. :)

bomblord

Banned
I am rebuying a 3DS just for this game (not literally there is a few others I want but this is what pushed me over the edge)

Yeah, I wanted to say. The topic didn't get locked just because of people complaining about the lewd stuff. It also got locked because people kept saying things like "good night", "morning", etc.
Yeah but MAINLY the lewdness. Nice attempt to cover your ass Sats :p

Gryph

So excited! I was waiting for the new thread to pop up.

I'm slowly going through and adding all the folks on the list, this sort of stuff is why I bought a 3DS. [Also I want all the swap-note buddies, so please add me back so I can send you drawings of goats...]

I understand you can upgrade the Nookling store so you can buy two fortune cookies a day, is that true and if so how do you go about upgrading it?

This wait is going to be brutal. I'll add my info to the new form in a bit. Added a bunch (around 70) people from the last thread so don't have a ton of space left.

You guys have really made me love Swapnote though. I never got many before so I had no idea how awesome it could be once you have a lot of friends.

Oh, and could someone be so kind to slap a leaf on my avatar? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom