• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to win, but didn't. I knew it was a long-shot but I was legitimately disappointed when I woke up and watched the video...

I did enter. No winning here. :(

I need those 7/11 items dammit

I was just as disheartened when I didn't see my name announced. I'll still watch their videos though...

Maybe the announced winners won't watch the video and new winners will be chosen!!

...long shot.
I'll be sure to share the 7/11 items with you guys if I obtain them through other means.

Sats

Banned
I'll have to lock myself in my city gates to get to work on my beautiful creation.

Are bushes a public works project? If not how do you make them?

Need to make the maze.

Labrys

I was just as disheartened when I didn't see my name announced. I'll still watch their videos though...

Maybe the announced winners won't watch the video and new winners will be chosen!! Long shot.

If only. That would be wonderful...

I'll have to lock myself in my city gates to get to work on my beautiful creation.

Are bushes a public works project? If not how do you make them?

Need to make the maze.

You buy them from Leif at the Gardening Store.

Rocwell

I think for my town I'd prefer to make lots of simple little reproduction paintings rather than one or two big murals. Then you can use them to make furniture or clothing patterns and things besides.

Sats

Banned
Tthe game actually has a lot of real-life paintings.

Nude art enthudiasts can enjoy the Statue of David and the Birth of Venus.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I'm having a hard time picking what facial features I want but I think I'm gonna go with this. Eyebrows are nice to have as are somewhat normal eyes, plus reddish hair off the bat.

jz7sp6.png

This one also has eyebrows but he also looks like he will devour your soul.

bigeyes.png

darklin0

Banned
Well then, I think it's been settled. I will be getting this very soon. I look forward to having that feeling of "coziness" while playing this, which is what I want from it. Sounds like that type of game. Like minecraft when it's raining outside and you have a fire going on.

So how many of you really are in -8:00 right now?

Me, but my sleeping schedule is all kinds of jacked up. I woke up like 2 hours ago. I should say -7, dumb DST.

I'm having a hard time picking what facial features I want but I think I'm gonna go with this. Eyebrows are nice to have as are somewhat normal eyes, plus reddish hair off the bat.

jz7sp6.png

This one also has eyebrows but he also looks like he will devour your soul.

bigeyes.png

Are these from the face guide? I really like this one:

Untitled-9.png

I think I'm going to delete everyone :3

This will solve all my problems.

'Sergio cannot be removed from your Friends List. Your 3DS will now reset'.
I only posted this so you could see what would happen. I know you wouldn't even think about considering it.

The swapnotes have stopped; fix this, CrossingGAF.

I only posted this so you could see what would happen. I know you wouldn't even think about considering it.

I can't send swapnotes right now. :( I'm at Uni. Still have thirty or so new notes to read from this morning... Heh.

darklin0

Banned
I think I'm going to delete everyone :3

This will solve all my problems.
No! You are the only person using the 3 face! I need that diversity!!!!

Add me for horribly drawn swapnotes. 5327 1267 3124

javac

Same here! I thought I was alone on this! My sleep times are just everywhere.

No way! I'm always sleeping at weird times like this lol. It feels good until I wake up late in the afternoon and then I feel useless around the house lol.

darklin0

Banned
In 2006, I made a 16,384 pixel mural in Wild World without breaking a sweat:

GEnD2Ve.jpg

Since 2006, my lewdfactor has increased by 16,384%.

Now's a good time to post my Friend Code: 1349-4768-7286

(No Time Traveling, -5 GMT, and adding me will mean manatee pictures in your SwapNote. Please PM me your FC if you add me)

Added, here is mine. 5327 1267 3127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom