• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Haha, time goes way too fast once I decide I'm to sleep early. I always do the whole "just one more hour" thing until it's way too late.

It's nearly 6am now, and I was just waking up at 6am 2 days ago. I need to finally sort it out. x)

Yeah at one point I was going asleep really early and waking up early. I'd nod off early due to exhaustion but then I get into bad sleeping habits. I REALLY need to sort it out soon bit eh you only live once :p

And to be honest it would be okay if it was dark and raining outside but when you wake up and it's sunny and you can hear the kids in the street are outside playing I feel sad :(

I mean it's sunny right now! You'd think it was 3pm outside lol.

Labrys

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh stahp posting pics of that nendo, I don't know how much longer I can resist...

NendoShizueHeader.jpg

"You will give in~"

Only one of the faces has eyebrows, therfore it's the only real choice
It ain't fair I gotta wait until FUCKING AUGUST TO PLAY IT A MONTH AFTER ERRYONE ELSE AAHAUAUAGHHAAUS

...ahem

We had to wait 2 months for Fire Emblem >_> I would rather have got that and Animal Crossing earlier than another Mario game

Drago

We had to wait 2 months for Fire Emblem >_> I would rather have got that and Animal Crossing earlier than another Mario game
Mario & Luigi is more than just another Mario game, peasant

I would have gladly taken FE in April if I could get M&L in July. :(

javac

Forget that stubby-legged thing, get the superior version!:
89354f2f.jpg

I've been eyeing it up. I've always wanted to buy figures but never have. I figured this was quite cheap however so I'm thinking of getting it. We'll see!

Want to give me your White XL? I need a European device so I can play M&L4 in July anyways.

Well when it comes I'll definitely keep that in mind my good friend! The store I ordered the AC XL from is Zavvi, notorious for late deliveries and mistakes. It's marked as dispatch for October as of now lmao but the website is always all over the place!

If I do get it I'd be happy to part with the AC XL since if I do get it, it was a good deal and I only have one more transfer on my 3DS account due to flip-floping between 3DS' lol so I'd stick with the current XL. If I keep the AC XL I would just stick it in the drawer.

Kamek

About to be in this bitch. Haven't touched AC since GCN, though my little brother loved the DS and Wii ones back in the day. Gonna pick it up t his week and hope it's as fun as I remember. Half the fun in the old one was e-reader stuff and collecting those elusive NES games. I hope they're things equally as addictive.

I don't even feel bad about waiting for AC anymore. One of my younger cousins has to wait until his birthday to get it, and that's a few months away.

Feels good man.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah at one point I was going asleep really early and waking up early. I'd nod off early due to exhaustion but then I get into bad sleeping habits. I REALLY need to sort it out soon bit eh you only live once :p

And to be honest it would be okay if it was dark and raining outside but when you wake up and it's sunny and you can hear the kids in the street are outside playing I feel sad :(

I mean it's sunny right now! You'd think it was 3pm outside lol.

Oh yeah, it's crazily sunny right now considering the time. The buggering sun is beaming through my red curtains and glowing the whole room up. It's creepy in here now.

I was actually thinking of using Animal Crossing to help me a bit with sorting a routine out.

It ain't fair I gotta wait until FUCKING AUGUST TO PLAY IT A MONTH AFTER ERRYONE ELSE AAHAUAUAGHHAAUS

...ahem

At this point, I won't be able to play it until August or later anyway... so uh, at least uh... actually this doesn't help, does it?

zroid

Banned
the stationery is just our version of one they sent to Japan a while ago. All that's different is the logo in the corner; if you had the Japanese one before then it stealthily got replaced.

javac

Oh yeah, it's crazily sunny right now considering the time. The buggering sun is beaming through my red curtains and glowing the whole room up. It's creepy in here now.

I was actually thinking of using Animal Crossing to help me a bit with sorting a routine out.

I have roof windows in my room with no blinds or curtains so it's all in my face!

Drago

At this point, I won't be able to play it until August or later anyway... so uh, at least uh... actually this doesn't help, does it?
As long as I know that there will be a European out there that will feel the pain I'll feel, then I will be satisfied.

;)

Labrys

the stationery is just our version of one they sent to Japan a while ago. All that's different is the logo in the corner; if you had the Japanese one before then it stealthily got replaced.

Same thing happened to my Japanese FE stationary. :T

Salsa

I was getting a 3DS next October on a trip (prices here are insane), but I actually bought a used one locally with Luigi's Mansion just to play Animal Crossing in time

Obviously im just using it as my main 3DS in general now and i'll just get a new one in October (hopefully new colors), do a system transfer and sell this one to a buddy for the price that the new one'll cost me in the US (bargain for him).

zroid

Banned
Oh god nooooooo I don't want it replaced. :(

doh. Well, you can't keep both at the same time, but it is possible to switch between them. Just make sure you have received a note containing the Japanese version of the stationery and Favourite it. Then you can delete the new one from your stationery list, open the note containing the old one, and it will be back in your list! It will get replaced again the next time you open a note containing the localized version, but you can repeat the process whenever.

Stoze

Glad to back in a New Leaf thread. Just got that golden swapnote, I'm hyped.

Finishing up Fire Emblem this week, and then will head straight into playing Animal Crossing on Sunday. Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom