• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those that haven't added me, here's an example of what you're missing:

aeyfVpv.jpg

Guys! Don't forget about me! Add me and I'll add you all back once I'm home from Uni. Two more exams and then I will earn that degree in Animal Crossing. FC: 4124 - 5030 - 9094. Don't forget to PM me.

To those that haven't added me, here's an example of what you're missing:

aeyfVpv.jpg

I love manatees and swapnotes. :)

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I hope those sleep patterns arn't hype related :p

Nah, I've been though these...uh, "patterns" for about 3 years now. It's going to be seriously tough keeping to an actual routine, but I'll be forcing myself with that soon... :p

No way! I'm always sleeping at weird times like this lol. It feels good until I wake up late in the afternoon and then I feel useless around the house lol.

Oh, that crushing feeling when you've just woken up at like 8PM and the sun is about to go down...

Effect

That I can't darken the character's skin tone without either the Mii Mask or standing outside for hours stops this game series for being completely great for me. I just hope the Mii Mask can be obtained fairly quickly.

mb.exe

Yessssss, OT

Add me and I'll add you back! PM to let me know. I still have about 35 friend slots open, JUST LIKE MY REAL LIFE:

2079 - 6509 - 0372

Please don't trap me in a hole

Added a bunch of people. My friend list went from 0 to 50 pretty quickly.

I can always use more though, so feel free to add me.

Friend Code: 1779-0256-2809

I like how most of the people on that list have the night owl ordinance selected.

javac

Oh, that crushing feeling when you've just woken up at like 8PM and the sun is about to go down...

T_T The feeling is all so familiar. Everyday I say "don't worry I'll go asleep early tonight" and when the time comes and push comes to shove I slunk out. :(

XaosWolf

Added a bunch of people. My friend list went from 0 to 50 pretty quickly.

I can always use more though, so feel free to add me.

Friend Code: 1779-0256-2809

I like how most of the people on that list have the night owl ordinance selected.

Early Bird is dangerous to your career/education. No offence to your avatar, of course.

Drago

I'm probably gonna fill my list to 100 tomorrow, at around 50 right now. Gonna go through the spreadsheet and add members I recognize.

This game is going to consume my life.

I just love the passion for this game in this thread! I honestly got excited just seeing the OP finally pop up. Only a week to wait! :D

I am surely going to let fate decide my face on this version of the game. So excited!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
T_T The feeling is all so familiar. Everyday I say "don't worry I'll go asleep early tonight" and when the time comes and push comes to shove I slunk out. :(

Haha, time goes way too fast once I decide I'm to sleep early. I always do the whole "just one more hour" thing until it's way too late.

It's nearly 6am now, and I was just waking up at 6am 2 days ago. I need to finally sort it out. x)

I like this face

boy-cab.jpg

Oh, he's so evil.

I don't do this! I swear!

;D

javac

Once I get Animal Crossing I'm going to register it on CN to get Donkey Kong for free :D

Also getting the Isabelle figure and Town Hall thing with my pre-order and I have the XL for pre-order even though I have an OG and White XL already x(

Labrys

Once I get Animal Crossing I'm going to register it on CN to get Donkey Kong for free :D

Also getting the Isabelle figure and Town Hall thing with my pre-order and I have the XL for pre-order even though I have an OG and White XL already x(

Forget that stubby-legged thing, get the superior version!:
89354f2f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom