• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

JazzmanZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AutSKB6LOA

a new costume of some character, any idea who it is?

edit: it is apparently Chitoge from Nisekoi, thanks GAF

Most likely this is why it happened.

bsDiMtr.jpg

L Thammy

Is Nisekoi big? I know it's Shonen Jump, so I guess it's fairly mainstream.

They need to put Goku in so there will be a legitimate argument for him being in Smash 5.

I like to point out that Jump Superstars is a Nintendo-published game that Goku stars in and see if they get angry.

Zolo

'Anime has invaded Super Mario Maker'

*Cue Neogaf panic attack*

But yeah. Nisekoi is popular, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed it getting a mario cross-promotion.

Is Nisekoi that popular in Japan? I would have figured something else from Jump would be first (even assuming Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto were ignored because of rights issues or something)

Kinsei

Banned
Why

Like seriously, why? I get the Mercedes-Benz outfit because of Mario Kart, but what connection does a random Shonen Jump manga character have with Nintendo?

Of all the characters they could choose from, it's Shitoge from a shoddy harem manga.

Goku pls

She's from a Harem? Nintendo your flagship series should be above this shit. This is Mario not FE.

JazzmanZ

'Anime has invaded Super Mario Maker'

*Cue Neogaf panic attack*

But yeah. Nisekoi is popular, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed it getting a mario cross-promotion.

Honestly if Anime characters were coming to Mario maker i'd expect Hello Kitty or Doraemon first.

Top Bottom