• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

casiopao

I came for this

MangaPanelTears.png

What show is this?

Gintama.^~^

Chitoge amiibo confirmed?

Also, imagine if Kirino Will be the next.

Whats with all this bad taste hiks. Kuroneko or Ayase is better bruh. No one want that abusive woman.

cpq.png

Yknow what, I like Nisekoi.

Because in a world of Monster Musume, and more and more outrageously sexualized anime, Nisekoi mostly just relies on gags and actually, yknow, liking the characters as people in often hilarious relationships.

The main problem with nisekoi, the romance is the best point and the gag usually is the filler and some of the gag is kinda dry. If u want some good gag manga with minimum sexual pics, i suggest u this manga.^~^

000.png

Raitaro

Bit of a sidenote but do we know if they plan on adding some more actual content to the game apart from costumes? I'm still waiting on some more themes and enemies for instance (and never cared much for the meme-heavy costumes that have nothing to do with Mario honestly).

Tunahead

Oh no! Not anime! Anime is terrible! I heard anime once watched a woman drown and then Phil Collins wrote a song about it!

...Does this mean we might get Jojos eventually? They're topical again since the anime adaptation of Diamond Is Unbreakable starts airing soon.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I've seen part of that series, and know it's one of my younger brother's favorite romance animes (but not favorite overall). I don't know who he thinks best girl is, but from what I saw, for me it wouldn't be her.

Ah well, interesting start regardless.

687474703a2f2f33312e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f30343834336430643265613036663266393566366466386465323664303662392f74756d626c725f6e31657a3873427a6c6e317232707667326f315f72315f3530302e676966

Onodera is better. Also I second Kuroneko from Oreimo being in.

For real though, what a strange world we live in, where Chitoge is playable in Mario Maker

Dusk Golem

For real though, what a strange world we live in, where Chitoge is playable in Mario Maker

On one side, to my knowledge Nisekoi has done a lot of weird crossovers before, so in that regard I don't find it surprising.

But on the other, Nisekoi being in a Mario game, let alone the first anime character in a Mario game, is very weird.

casiopao

My bruhh here. While i am more of Marika boy here, that Kuroneko vote is the same as me here lol.

On one side, to my knowledge Oreimo has done a lot of weird crossovers before, so in that regard I don't find it surprising.

But on the other, Oreimo being in a Mario game, let alone the first anime character in a Mario game, is very weird.

It is Nisekoi though. Not Oreimo here lol.

Dusk Golem

My bruhh here. While i am more of Marika boy here, that Kuroneko vote is the same as me here lol.

It is Nisekoi though. Not Oreimo here lol.

I knew what I meant, but I'm terrible with names. Edited to say Nisekoi, it's what I meant since I know they've done weird crossover manga, crossover art, costume swapping, weird cameo appearances in things, and the like.

If anything this thread made me find Seitokai No Ichizon which is amazing, haha. Echoing the Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa (Manga) for a really funny one.

Top Bottom