• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

Cbajd5

we should have seen this coming

from the january 18th weekly shonen jump author's comments:

bsDiMtr.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Cant wait for the pressed to flock and serve this:

w7alnEl.gif

I find it cute even if I havent watched that series... or anime in general since FMA:B

Why

Like seriously, why? I get the Mercedes-Benz outfit because of Mario Kart, but what connection does a random Shonen Jump manga character have with Nintendo?

She's from a Harem? Nintendo your flagship series should be above this shit. This is Mario not FE.

Don't want her there either

Why

Like seriously, why? I get the Mercedes-Benz outfit because of Mario Kart, but what connection does a random Shonen Jump manga character have with Nintendo?

She's from a Harem? Nintendo your flagship series should be above this shit. This is Mario not FE.
From what I've heard, Nisekoi is pretty inoffensive for a harem. Fairy Tail probably has more fanservice

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is this coming to the west? We got Squid Girl in Splatoon.

It's more than likely.
It's not like Nisekoi is completely unknown here. It's featured in Viz's Weekly Shonen Jump and the anime aired on Crunchyroll with Aniplex releasing Blu-Rays.

Crocodile

Of all the characters in all of anime this is the one they choose? Really?

Really?

Why

I mean I agree this is a weird as hell choice but let cool it with the salt :p

we should have seen this coming

from the january 18th weekly shonen jump author's comments:

bsDiMtr.jpg

The plot thickens........?

Do these levels unlock 2 or 4 costumes? The wording makes it sound like there's 2 routes in each level, one for each costume, but I did't even find any costume mushrooms in either.

Uh, feels like goku in smash.
Also there are so many Jump mangas and characters to choose yet they all choose the worst one. :p

Nisekoi was... actually kind of a guilty pleasure. Silly, totally unrealistic rom-com with over-the-top slapstick and visual gags. It was fun.

I'll allow this.

Zubz

Banned
Even if I could care less about the character, I like that these Mario Maker costumes are still managing to surprise me months later.

Seriously, I thought the Mahjong Tile wouldn't ever be topped, but here we are.

xzeldax3

Even if I could care less about the character, I like that these Mario Maker costumes are still managing to surprise me months later.

Seriously, I thought the Mahjong Tile wouldn't ever be topped, but here we are.
I agree. I hope Nintendo continues do do crazy crossovers because Mario Maker is the easiest place to do them.

Top Bottom