• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

Madao

NxBBFRw.jpg

Meh indeed.

we all know who's the top Anime Gorilla

FzxOhYZ.png

-Horizon-

I'm now imagining Saber and Gilgamesh DLC for a new Fire Emblem game.

I'm also imagining FE fans loudly protesting 'all the animu trash in mah game' lol

x6I5ppP.gif

EhoaVash

Blegh nisekoi is torture. Awful manga with awful pacing and the author won't stop introducing this girls to the harem

Why wasn't it naruto :(

Thoraxes

It makes sense to put best candidate Chitoge in since she's going to win.

Haru would've been an acceptable addition too.

But Kosaki is shiiiiit

Zubz

Banned

All these anime gorillas and no Cromartie High School posts? AnimeGAF should postpone all activities and rewatch Cromartie High as a form of penance.

... I know will. And along those same lines, I'm really hoping they go back and do Goku in the future.

casiopao

All these anime gorillas and no Cromartie High School posts? AnimeGAF should postpone all activities and rewatch Cromartie High as a form of penance.

... I know will. And along those same lines, I'm really hoping they go back and do Goku in the future.

Goddamit. I try to look for that gorilla but my google search troll me by showing real gorilla lol.

Cromatie high had soo many unique character lol.

Freddieeeeeee

images

Ugh. Guess it's time for me to snap the disc in half. This has temple has been anime-free since '93, and I will not break.

I kid.

SalvaPot

If they bring more JUMP characters this way I am all in for this.

Maybe its a hint of a new Jump Ultimate Stars for NX made by Ganbarion?

Right?

Right?!

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Out of all jump series, Nisekoi the first one that get a collaboration with Super Mario Maker!?
Honestly, i thought it's going to be someone from One Piece or Assassination classroom.

Yknow what, I like Nisekoi.

Because in a world of Monster Musume, and more and more outrageously sexualized anime, Nisekoi mostly just relies on gags and actually, yknow, liking the characters as people in often hilarious relationships.

Top Bottom