• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
It's just annoying when you're trying to transfer from say a PC to a Mac with such a large amount of emails.

jambo

Alternate Reality Game

EDIT: Fuck you jintor =P

Also I think I may have gotten the F1s spoiled again >=[ but I'm not going to look at anything else just in case

My Hotmail account: Registered since: 3 September 1997. Haven't used it for anything really for years, but it's still there and is active! I've also owned my domain for 12 years and had the same email address all that time.

All you guys using Gmail, you should look into gmail-backup (surprisingly hosted at gmail-backup.com) if you're at all like me and paranoid about what would happen if Google ever lost your email (since they don't really have any policy on restoration -- if they can do it, they will, otherwise you're SOL).

Planet_JASE said:
What the flip is ARG?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiT_5cr3tYI#t=24s

Clipper

Mar said:
In memory of AusGAF 2.0, I finally post these pictures.

sydgaf1.jpg

http://www.standarddrinksreview.com/serve/sydgaf2.jpg

Wherein most of SydGAF were converted to Bulmers cider.
In memory of that also, here's the blurry, low-light mode 3D images that were taken.

Those with a 3DS, unzip and add to the DCIM folder on your SD.

Mar

My work email goes back to 2005. I think there was a mandatory archive system put in place so we only have 6 years worth 'live' now. 13974 emails.

I used to never delete anything, even spam. But one day over the course of about 3 days while I was sick and couldn't do much else I went through my entire history and deleted all the rubbish.

Good times.

Stackboy said:
All this talk of emails is boring.

Anyone play Halo: Reach? You know, a videogame?

Not recently. never had a drive to play MP on console. just not as accessible for me as something on PC is.

Mar said:
My work email goes back to 2005. I think there was a mandatory archive system put in place so we only have 6 years worth 'live' now. 13974 emails.

I used to never delete anything, even spam. But one day over the course of about 3 days while I was sick and couldn't do much else I went through my entire history and deleted all the rubbish.

Good times.
I just deleted anything more than 180 days old. Hurts to do since I'm a natural hoarder, but I had reached my inbox size cap and couldn't get any more.

Started playing Bioshock 2 yesterday. It's got all the Bioshock stuff I remembered: Plasmids, Big Daddies, the oversold "moral" choices and tape recordings with black & white photos.

Pretty much all I expected from the game so far. I just picked up
the camera
so don't think I'm far into it.

Shaneus

Bernbaum said:
Haha! Yes!

I like that the one thing we're really good at is being consumerist whores.
Indeed. I honestly can't believe how close I was to buying a SECOND Kinect last week *just* because it was cheap.
Mar said:
In memory of AusGAF 2.0, I finally post these pictures.

http://www.standarddrinksreview.com/serve/sydgaf1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.standarddrinksreview.com/serve/sydgaf2.jpg[IMG]

Wherein most of SydGAF were converted to Bulmers cider.[QUOTE]
I actually started drinking Magners the other day... that's right, I'm all sophisticated because apparently Bulmers is local while Magners isn't (not that I'd be able to tell the difference).

In other news, I'm listening to the Sonic 1 music in GYM format at work. Nerding it up in this bitch, for sure.

Mar

Shaneus said:
that's right, I'm all sophisticated...

...I'm listening to the Sonic 1 music in GYM format at work...

One of these things is not like the other.

The Road Rash music is my personal favourite

Jintor

Had a shittonne of Bulmers when a friend came over on Friday. Hadn't seen him in a year. He cut his hair and grew another goddamn story high, I swear.

We cooked some damn good food and watched Fear and Loathing and some other miscellaneous stuff. Good times.

jambo

Stackboy said:
All this talk of emails is boring.

Anyone play Halo: Reach? You know, a videogame?

Haven't played it for a while. Haven't played any of my consoles for a while. I don't think my Wii has been plugged in since I moved 3 months ago.

PC is just too good.

EasyBib is such a good website. Saves me the time, which I need to put together a shitty essay the day that it's due. YAY UNI. YAY ESSAYS THAT ARE DUE AT TIMES OUT OF THE NORM AND SNEAK UP ON YOU.

jambo said:
PC is just too good.

True. There are just too many games though. Meant to be playing NWN2 co-op, and Borderlands co-op, and now Portal 2 is about to come out so I'll want to play that co-op as well. What is a gamer to do?

Dead Man

Gazunta said:
2011-02-24-Videogame-54.gif

In other news, AusPost says my MvC3 is onboard with driver for delivery today YEEEEAH

I'll have a AusGAF 3 thingy ready for lunch, honest. I'm halfway through it but I have a DAY JOB I WOULD LIKE TO DO NOW.
I think that is the best thing I have ever seen. And so so so sadly true.

jambo said:
Alternate Reality Game

EDIT: Fuck you jintor =P

Also I think I may have gotten the F1s spoiled again >=[ but I'm not going to look at anything else just in case
Even if you think you did, it will still be an amazing race to watch. So awesome.

Shaneus

Yeah jambo, I wouldn't worry if the results have been spoiled because unless you've seen the race, you know nothing of it. Enjoy seeing it for the first time :)

Edit: Not sure of the legality of it all, but it looks like the race itself is up on Usenet, around 5gb @ 720p.

Gazunta

Hahaha :) I'll have it fixed for this afternoon. Photoshop lovingly forgot to save half the layers, I was wondering why it looked a bit empty.

I'll also have a closer look at Ricki-Lee's breasts. THESE ARE THE SACRIFICES I MAKE FOR YOU AUSGAF

Gazunta said:
Hahaha :) I'll have it fixed for this afternoon. Photoshop lovingly forgot to save half the layers, I was wondering why it looked a bit empty.

I'll also have a closer look at Ricki-Lee's breasts. THESE ARE THE SACRIFICES I MAKE FOR YOU AUSGAF
See it done. Getting it right is of critical importance - I don't care if you need to stare at them for hours.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So housing prices in melbourne are meant to be dropping by $400 a day, Lovely. In 10 years time i might be able to actually afford a house.

Maybe i can hook up with Ricki Lee, Marry her for 2 years and she can buy me a house. She seems to be good at doing that.

midonnay

Ydahs said:
So, is anyone gonna buy AFL Live 2011 on Thursday? It seems to have gotten some decent impressions so and seems enjoyable from the few videos I've watched.

if you live in Perth..... its been out since.... Saturday :p

bloody target broke the street date and everyone else joined suit.

sports videogames aren't really my thing though

Dead Man

evlcookie said:
So housing prices in melbourne are meant to be dropping by $400 a day, Lovely. In 10 years time i might be able to actually afford a house.

Maybe i can hook up with Ricki Lee, Marry her for 2 years and she can buy me a house. She seems to be good at doing that.
1. Sell my house in Adelaide
2. Move to Melbourne
3. ?????
3. Still not profit.

Top Bottom