• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Babysitter who had sex with 11-year-old boy gets suspended sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

Imagine if it was a 20 year old male babysitter and 11 year old girl...
I'm sure the outcome would be different.

That's horrible :< How would an 11 years old know better than a child would! He wouldnt since he IS a child. He has no real experience of the world! This is very gross, failure of judicial system >____<

GEEEEEEHHHHHHH

Father of the year award.
Bet he is screwing the babysitter.

Also didn't South Park do a parody of this type of event?

The article says it was already known they had a brief sexual relationship.
Also fuck this. Disgusting. I can't believe the father actually used the words notch on his belt when referring to the 11 year old. How does this man still have his child?

marrec

Banned
A bunch of idiot men (judge, especially father) make a bad decision based on a boy's sexual exploitation.

I'm shocked.

Terrible injustice.

wtf, a father fucks his 21 year old babysitter and has his son mess around with her, and he isn't being arrested for child endangerment?

orochi91

That is just straight up pathetic.

The father couldn't satisfy her, so she opts to rape the 11-year-old son.

Gross and unfair that she'd be let off with a slap on the wrist.

RPGCrazied

Imagine if it was a 20 year old male babysitter and 11 year old girl...
I'm sure the outcome would be different.

Life in prison, no parole. Even if they both were male, the older one would get a harsh sentence. Not what this babysitter got, basically a slap on the wrist.

sick.jpg

However, the boy's father - who had a previous sexual relationship with the woman - defended Hatt in court and described her as immature.
He said his son was "fully up for the experience" and regarded it as a "notch on his belt".

WLdHtzUl.jpg

TentPole

This happened to me except I was a few years younger. I also liked the attention at the time but it really messes with you more and more as you get older. Like really, really bad.

20 years later and it still effect my marriage and how I interact with my wife.
This article is upsetting.

This happened to me except I was a few years younger. I also liked the attention at the time but it really messes with you more and more as you get older. Like really, really bad.

20 years later and it still effect my marriage and how I interact with my wife.

:< So so sorry to hear that.

MUnited83

For you.
“Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”
Am I reading a Onion article?

Please tell me I'm reading a Onion article.

Razmos

He said: “Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”
Can you IMAGINE if this was the opposite? "Well she was a mature 11 year old girl and you are an immature 20 year old man so I guess it kinda evens out, huh?"

It would never happen, not in a million years. This is probably one of the worst double standards I have ever seen.

Mortemis

Banned
He said: “Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”

Yo what the fuck. Stupidest shit I've read in a while.

Wow.... This is really fucked up. Father bangs baby sitter, passes her along to his 11 year old son and says his son was sex mad. Then his son says it was wrong and he never liked it but the baby sitter avoids jail/prison time?

tumblr_m2roiqsWCr1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Rob Ross is probably the scummiest of everyone involved, even the babysitter is better than him. Fuck attorneys whose defense amounts to "he was asking for it".

EDIT: Though the father is a strong competitor considering that he basically completely failed to protect his son.

I know I'll be proven wrong, but nobody can joke "Niiice" at this right? The kid could have been in the fucking fifth grade. The woman belongs on a sex offenders list so that no one leaves her alone with a kid ever again.
This is just sick, all around.

“Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”

There is no gif to show my utter shock at this nonsense.

They gotta get that judge out of there ASAP.

The Dad is a shitbag too. Well he's straight so obviously he was totally fine with the sex Judge. I hi 5'd him and every thing!

qcf x2

Seems like even in this thread so far the piece of shit babysitter is getting the least amount of blame. :-\

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
The judge must be watching lots of anime.

"She may look like a 20 year old but mentally she's more like an 8 years old."

Reverse dragon girl syndrome.

The dad's a horrible person.

ZenaxPure

This kind of shit gets my blood boiling. Especially since it seems to be happening more and more recently (or rather it is being reported in the news more often). The NSPCC statement is spot on and so fucking depressing.

Opto

Banned
This piece of shit judge. An adult sexually abused a kid and write's it off as coming of age tale. Fuck the judge and the babysitter

Seems like even in this thread so far the piece of shit babysitter is getting the least amount of blame. :-

Babysitter deserves her fair share of blame, but that judge and that boy's father need to be taken to task.

The Judge gave the benefit of the doubt to her re: punishment and the father covered for her and wanted the sentence thrown out.

The system failed that boy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This is a poor choice of words, but:
Fuck the dad.
Fuck the judge
Fuck the attorney.
Fuck the babysitter.

I don't think anyone ITT thinks that the babysitter isn't scum, but there is an argument to make that the judge and the father have more power and authority and responsibility to protect the boy, and failed. What happened shouldn't have happened, and because of the gross incompetence of allegedly mature adults, no real punishment will have occurred.

The notion that being immature works as a defense is such a shitshow.

11 fucking years old. She's a pedophile, there's no two ways around it unless she's mentally ill. Then she's mentally ill and a pedophile. Mentally retarded too if we are to follow what's been said in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom