• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battleborn Updated with New Modes, PS4 Pro Support

Because it came out around a similar time to Overwatch. And people on the internet like to pick sides. Also the hate for Randy Pitchford thanks to Alien Colonial Marines didn't help.

Also a lot of would have preferred if they had made bl3 instead of this avg/mediocre game.

I feel bad asking, but how is the population looking after this update? PS4, specifically.

Last time I tried to play I couldn't even get a game in.

EmiPrime

I think I will give it a try now; 30fps was a non-starter for me originally, that and Randy's antics turned me off Gearbox games. There are worse way to spend £6.

Traded this in at launch but I enjoyed what I played just didn't think it was worth full price. Given that it is £4 on Game I'll jump back in and try the update out.

Jacqli

I think the game is ugly as sin. There are only a pair of heroes that I would actually like to play as and wont make me puke in the middle of a match. On top of that, I dont really like their system for heroes, this aspect is better handled in OW. (all heroes unlocked and free from the very beginning).

EmiPrime

I think the game is ugly as sin. There are only a pair of heroes that I would actually like to play as and wont make me puke in the middle of a match. On top of that, I dont really like their system for heroes, this aspect is better handled in OW. (all heroes unlocked and free from the very beginning).

They changed it so that all heroes are unlocked after the tutorial. Why it took them that long to fix that is anyone's guess!

Spinluck

The game is pretty flawed, but has some pretty neat character ideas.

I did one PvP match and could really tell what was happening. But it wasn't bad. Wish the game controlled tighter though. Feels kind of loose and weightless. And the fact that it isn't 60fps really shows in team fights. Can't imagine what it was like before this performance patch.

Falchion

I wish this game was doing better because I really like Gearbox. I'll probably go through the story stuff eventually when I pick up a cheap copy but it was DOA because of Overwatch.

I'm really enjoying the new character, she has some pretty awesome voice lines and reminds me of how fun Alani was when she first released. I'm expecting a general nerf for her at some point but for the time being I'm just enjoying the opportunity to get to learn a new character after spending so many hours learning the in's and out's of everyone else.

If anyone is playing on PC and looking for people to play with feel free to PM me to group up, I have over 500 hours with the game so I won't let you down :p

deoee

I'm really enjoying the new character, she has some pretty awesome voice lines and reminds me of how fun Alani was when she first released. I'm expecting a general nerf for her at some point but for the time being I'm just enjoying the opportunity to get to learn a new character after spending so many hours learning the in's and out's of everyone else.

If anyone is playing on PC and looking for people to play with feel free to PM me to group up, I have over 500 hours with the game so I won't let you down :p

Oh god I kinda want to jump back in for some matches but there's sooo much to play ;_;

PSqueak

Banned
BTW, something i realized a couple of days ago, im not sure if this was always there or it's a new option from the update, but you can go to options in game to change how Skills are activated so they are instant one button press like in Overwatch rather than the 3 step activation that is by default.

It's one of the beefs i had with the game and it is a total game changer.

Oh god I kinda want to jump back in for some matches but there's sooo much to play ;_;

I've been there before :p at the very least you can always play a quick bot match or two without having to worry about playing at a time of day when most people are online.

They've massively re-hauled the ai to the point that it reminds me a bit of Unreal Tournament 4 and the brutal shots the ai in that can pull off, which as a fan of harder ai, makes me really happy :D

Top Bottom