• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 - Xbox One Impressions + Bonus XB1 Controller Impressions & Vid

I think input lag due to the screen is the most logical answer. Happens a lot. When I played FIFA 14 on X1 at gamescom in cologne there was no input lag it all went down smooth...the controller is another topic. It feels kinda off, but I guess you get used to it.

iJudged

Banned
I think input lag due to the screen is the most logical answer. Happens a lot. When I played FIFA 14 on X1 at gamescom in cologne there was no input lag it all went down smooth...the controller is another topic. It feels kinda off, but I guess you get used to it.
How was fifa 14 on x1 compared to the current gen? Gameplay and visuals if you could sum it up quick. Ty!

How was fifa 14 on x1 compared to the current gen? Gameplay and visuals if you could sum it up quick. Ty!

Well I played it on 360 and X1 and it played way faster on X1 much more natural. Visuals were better too. You could see a difference concerning textures and players faces and stuff. Gameplay wise, well it is FIFA the formula stays the same with little changes. But as I said it was way more natural in speed.

iJudged

Banned
Well I played it on 360 and X1 and it played way faster on X1 much more natural. Visuals were better too. You could see a difference concerning textures and players faces and stuff. Gameplay wise, well it is FIFA the formula stays the same with little changes. But as I said it was way more natural in speed.
That's great, can't wait :)
Thanx

D3Seeker

Neo Member
A TV that is THAT laggy...... No, that has to be that particular build of BF4. Should be a non issue for the final launched product. And controller are a subjective topic. not surprised some don't like it.

Logash

I don't agree with the controller impressions at all. It is smaller but I feel like it fits in my hand better. The triggers feel a little off at first but you get used to them pretty quickly. The D-Pad is Nintendo good imo.

Amir0x

Banned
Let me also tell you some other really bad news...oxygen is now poisonous outside, I went outside and starting coughing really badly. You might want to hold your breathe today as you commute to work.

I'm not sure what this comment is trying to say about what that dude said?

Top Bottom