• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
full gallery

tmnt_4_20130507_1804826721.jpg

lol pitbull

Dead

well not really...yet
Is Irma gonna be in this?

Can we expect Shredder's master plan to somehow involve turtle soup?!?!

Will Bay finally give us this in live action:

4840550611_acc306c3a4_o.jpg

?!?!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There's obviously some comic element to the story, as Bay said the ooze that mutates them is alien in origin. That's a clear reference to TCRI, the company in the comic that made the ooze and was driving the truck that it fell off. Since TCRI's workers are the inspiration for the Krang character, and
Bebop, Rocksteady, and the Technodrome
apparently make an appearance
, this sounds a lot like a merging of the TCRI storyline with the '80s cartoon characters.

*shudder*

charsace

She really fucked up her face. She was hot when she first got into acting. She had a great girl next door look that would have gotten her way more parts than her current trashy look does.

Is Irma gonna be in this?

Can we expect Shredder's master plan to somehow involve turtle soup?!?!

Will Bay finally give us this in live action:

4840550611_acc306c3a4_o.jpg

?!?!

Yooooo i had that toy! Loved shooting those pizzas all over the house only to find them months later under a couch or behind a tv. Nostalgia bomb out of nowhere. Damn!

.la1n

Yooooo i had that toy! Loved shooting those pizzas all over the house only to find them months later under a couch or behind a tv. Nostalgia bomb out of nowhere. Damn!

I bet you did like shooting pizzas all over the place...REDBARON

not sure how I feel about bebop, rocksteady appearances despite my love of the 80s TMNT cheese

G-Fex

Admit it, it's going to be an insane nostalgia trip to see a live action
Technodrome

That'd be neat.

Well seeing as there's probably no male lead I'm guessing the movie will focus on April, probably why megan signed on, she gets most of the attention when it's not on the turtles.

Why is that kid wearing a bar code on his shirt.

He was an escapee...

His organs (along with other children) were going to be harvested and his brain was going to get put into a cyborg body.

The Future Child Soldiers

....you asked

:p

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

The Kid in question actually says "Go Ninja Go Ninja Go" after seeing Ninja Raiden

jett

D-Member
Is that from the current show? Because if so... holy shit. Looks like it might even be in the same vein as the original cartoon (as far as wackiness/humour goes)... correct?

The current show is by far the best incarnation of the turtles.

Poona

The current show is by far the best incarnation of the turtles.

I prefer the 2003 series before it got to be all about the back to the sewers and time warps, etc.

It was more serious in tone, seemed to be more closely based off the original stories too than any other version.

I like the new series, but don't like April being so young (instead of in her 20s/30s) and the turtles seem younger themselves too to some degree (especially Mike - he seems so young). I know 'teenage' is part of their name, but in all my reading of the stories, movies and various series I've never actually looked at them as being 'teenagers' until the latest version.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
It's weird. She looks like she's been Photoshopped in every shot. I'm assuming that's also botox though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom