• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll never be satisfied with her appearance.

Its quite sad really. She's probably at an age where is is the best she will look in her life. A lot of people obviously find her attractive, but she's not happy with herself. I wonder how many women would get surgery like this if they had the money to blow.

Reiko

Banned
Yeah.

Its quite sad really. She's probably at an age where is is the best she will look in her life. A lot of people obviously find her attractive, but she's not happy with herself. I wonder how many women would get surgery like this if they had the money to blow.

It's a depressing thought.

TheExodu5

Banned
Megan+Fox+gears+up+film+scene+April+O+Neil+J4e139uugU1l.jpg

o-MEGAN-FOX-APRIL-ONEIL-570.jpg

So much plastic surgery in that first pic.

IceCold

I'm scared to see how she'll look like in 10-20 years.

I just don't see why Bay had to go with Fox when there are a number of actually talented actresses who could've brought the "hot" factor that he loves so much.

Anna Kendrick was my pick:

nzO6Xou.jpg

She rocks that yellow so hard too...

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Eeeeeh..... She looks ok. Thats coming from someone who finds here mostly unattractive.

The real story here is Arnett playing Vernon?

I just don't see why Bay had to go with Fox when there are a number of actually talented actresses who could've brought the "hot" factor that he loves so much.

nzO6Xou.jpg

Welp. I was happy with Fox until I saw this. Just put Anna Kendrick in everything please Hollywood.

Paige Turco(TMNT 2) was more of a looker than Judith Hoag(TMNT 1), but Judith nailed that personality. She was a much better actress, too.

Megan Fox won't even be close to the worst thing about this. She was pretty good in This Is 40 with the limited part she had; she's not a good actress but the hate is kind of overblown. Someone like Anna Kendrick would've just been wasted.

Spinluck

Radically different!

Edit: Fucking repost.

yeah, only my pics are selective. The ones that prove your point are God's honest truth.

Calm down dude.

What point am I trying to prove? Lol, that she went under the knife? If you wanna roll up in your cocoon and pretend she hasn't altered her face at all, then go ahead, I'm not trying to stop you.

Yum.

Shaneus

Truly awful as April. Even as a kid I knew, "This aint right."
Yup, agree. She may have suited April in 2 and 3, but that's because they were cartoonier and less like the comic.

nzO6Xou.jpg

Bravo. So we have Amy Adams, Anna Kendrick, the girl from House of Cards... but Bay chose Megan Fox.

I assume there's no chance she's playing some other character in it and April O'Neil is someone appropriate, is there?

Megan Fox won't even be close to the worst thing about this. She was pretty good in Funny People with the limited part she had; she's not a good actress but the hate is kind of overblown. Someone like Anna Kendrick would've just been wasted.
This is true. It makes me feel better about the whole thing. Except for Will Arnett. Curious about the role he's playing.

Paige Turco(TMNT 2) was more of a looker than Judith Hoag(TMNT 1), but Judith nailed that personality. She was a much better actress, too.
Nailed it. Couldn't see Turco pulling off April in the scene where she wakes up from her concussion ("Why don't I ever dream of Harrison Ford?"), let alone any of the others.

Cheebo

Banned
Hollywood Reporter actually said Anna Kendrick was up for the part of April and auditioned for it but Bay picked Megan Fox.

Reiko

Banned
Hollywood Reporter actually said Anna Kendrick was up for the part of April and auditioned for it but Bay picked Megan Fox.

What an asshole.

I doubted he couldn't top his prevention from Scarlett Johannson going topless in The Island.

Dom Brunt

2007 was her best version

0618-megan-fox-credit.jpg

That 2010 picture always freaks me out because a girl I went to school with has recently gone into local politics here and I see her on tv and in news papers sometimes and she looks just like Megan Fox in that pic, all lifeless and like her face was made of wax and all puffy in weird places. She didn't look like that a couple of years ago so I'm convinced she's had some work done before becoming a public figure. I can guess who her inspiration was...

It really is strange how a lot of girls seem to think Megan Fox is really beautiful and hot, you'd think girls spot plastic surgery better than men. Or maybe they do but don't care. Oh well.

Shaneus

Bay's a fuckwit, confirmed (like we needed any more evidence).

PS. Is that Dan Ackroyd in your avatar? From what thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom