• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I was talking about the character look, honestly Megan Fox doesn't looks like April O'Neil she looks like .... Megan Fox on sunday clothes.

that look would look terrible for what they're doing with the movie

if this was some type of Speed Racer thing when they made the movie in a made-up heavily cartoon-inspired world for kids (and hey I might be all for that) then sure

as it stands, a yellow jacket is enough of a nod

Salsa

Will Arnett better be playing as Casey Jones

Will Arnett is playing Vernon Fenwick

350x700px-LL-b271bc19_vernon5.jpeg

wich pretty much confirms that this movie's gonna be all about using the cartoons as the source material

Kunan

They couldn't at least give her something unique to wear considering it's a movie and she's a character? She looks like every other woman jogging on a college campus.
First thing I thought too. I was scrolling to find the set pics with her in character, and then I realized...

Salsa

I wouldn't go that far, but not opposed to it.

you're right, Vernon is just the right type of terrible fart comedy relief that Bay needs, no matter the source material

I wanna be confident in that Arnett still has some integrity, tho

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Michael Bay is popcorn cancer but Will Arnett as Vernon is good casting.

B.K.

She must have had a lot of work done since Revenge of the Fallen. That doesn't even look like Megan Fox.

big_z

She looked fine in this is 40. I don't think she has gotten much surgery, her puffy face is likely from Botox. She uses it a lot. There's a picture where she pushes on her forehead with a finger and it leaves a donut shape.

Reiko

Banned
...but Steven Spielberg receives no blame from anyone upset with Transformers franchise!

Steven Spielberg producing is him picking up a shitload of cash, throwing that money at Bay and telling him to make sure this movie makes a shit ton of moolah at the box office.

Michael Bay then reverts to his juvenile self to make Spielberg's wishes come true.

Sanjuro

Steven Spielberg producing is him picking up a shitload of cash, throwing that money at Bay and telling him to make sure this movie makes a shit ton of moolah at the box office.

Michael Bay then reverts to his juvenile self to make Spielberg's wishes come true.

That's why I don't have too much of a problem with Bay's Transformers franchise. He did exactly what he was supposed to do, and then some.

There's a difference between a Producer and an Executive Producer.

Sure, but the role of the producer in both cases here are very similar.

Platy

There still isn't enough praise for the casting of Will Arnett as Vernon.

vAoS6RL.jpg

...you mean April O'Neil?

wich pretty much confirms that this movie's gonna be all about using the cartoons as the source material

Wait !

Was this confirmed ?

The last time I read was that Arnet would play someone in a CG suit (so probably someone that turns into a mutant)

Or are you just speculation based on the fact that he is close to the chanel 6 reporter ?

Alphahawk

I imagine she'll wear dark clothes for a majority of the movie, then in the last half hour the turtles will rescue her and she'll change into the iconic costume and start kicking ass.

I'm also pretty sure the change will be accompanied by a montage where she dies her hair.

Axiology

I was also surprised to see her in this movie given that she got fired from Transformers for calling Bay a Nazi (even though it was Spielberg's call).

What's funny about all this plastic surgery talk is I actually thought she looked great in what was apparently her first few rounds of surgery-- a fact which led to loads of bitching from one of my female friends that she had loads of work done. Now, I will say I have never felt desiring plastic surgery is an attractive trait, but you can still look good having had some done (it still reflects badly on your character o course, unless you're doing reconstructive surgery or something). But then that 2010-ish era came and she started to look scary, like she had a mask on.

Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or she's reworked it to make it look more natural since last year, because she looks relatively good here. It's crazy we live in an age where you can switch faces year after year like the people in The Hunger Games (which I actually never saw/read XD). Almost like, if you have a 3D wireframe of your face saved on a hard drive and could mess with it at will.

Yep. I opened the thread looked at the pics, and thought "shit I bet the 'no assers' will jump right into this one." There they are, right on the first page. Seriously, do you guys just need an enormous thick ass or its a no go? Are anything less than huge butts the new sharp knees?

This should be called Giant Ass Forum. Because you guys like giant asses apparently.

Well that's good news thou for some reason I don't remember that charecter (was he Aprils boss?). Does this mean we will finally get bebop and rocksteady? I hope tanka and razor show up in the sequel!

Reiko

Banned
Yep. I opened the thread looked at the pics, and thought "shit I bet the 'no assers' will jump right into this one." Seriously, do you guys just need an enormous thick ass or its a no go? Are anything less than huge butts the new sharp knees?

This should be called Giant Ass Forum. Because you guys like giant asses apparently.

She doesn't have a decent bubble butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom