• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck Is The New Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
hahahahahaaaahahah
hehehehehhehehehehe

R3oscEl.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Matt Damon for Lex Luthor

Casey Affleck for Commissioner Gordon

Jay and Silent Bob as the 2 slackers who push Bruce to become Batman!

hahahahaha I don't know if I should laugh or be sad.

I heard that this film was offered to him to direct or something. Stick to the strengths

Who knows, The Town and Argo were good films with him as the main lead.

I'd rather having him direct the movie, but this will do. This also means Cranston might get the nod for Lex since Ben loved working with him on Argo.

Solo

I will actually see this movie now with Affleck there. Well done, WB.

As for Affleck's reason for taking it, I'm sure WB has agreed to give him carte blanche ala Chris Nolan on his directorial efforts from now on.

Dead

well not really...yet
Matt Damon as Lex Luthor

Kevin Smith as the Penguin

Jason Lee as the Joker

Im literally laughing out loud at home.

I aint even mad

javac

Holy Shit I had to read it multiple times to make sure I wasn't being bamboozled! Sounds interesting. I'm ready for a new batman!

Has nobody seen him in Argo or The Town? He was great in both. He's definitely got it in him.

Oh, and GLOAT from over a month ago muthafuckaaaaas:
My first two thoughts were Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, but both are a bit on the older side at 42 and 40, respectively.

If they want to go younger to match up with Henry Cavill/MOS, then I'd like the Matt Bomer suggestion above.

If they go older, I'd really prefer a guy like Damon over somebody like Hamm. I'm personally just not a fan of Hamm.
Who Should Be the Next Batman? Let's Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom