• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck Is The New Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Once Again

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

WedgeX

Banned
Then again, we gaffers do not have the best track record with being outraged when it comes to superhero casting. Lest we ever forget Heath.

Wilbur

Banned
If Affleck was writing and directing this as well, I would be more interested. But seriously, WTF at this casting?

This this this. He's pretty good in Argo and The Town but is the weak link acting wise in both, whereas I really liked both films on the writing and direction side of things. I don't get it, jesus. I can't imagine him as Batman at all.

iGQXk7AAuHD7p.png

Zabka

I was hoping for Jeffrey Dean Morgan but Affleck could be ok. As long as whoever is Batman doesn't do the Baleman voice I think I'll be ok with it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Someone shop Affleck with Batman Mask

That will make it or break it

No beard most likely will be clean shave or that 5 o' Clock Shadow that develops 15 minutes into any movie he stars in

Basically...

With that said

Ryan Reynolds for the Flash! And Bradley Cooper for Hal Jordan!

Ryan Reynolds is already Green Lantern...

LQX

He doesn't look in good enough shape to play Batman. And I hate the way he dribble talks. Odd choice.

.GqueB.

Banned
Guys... Shut up...

Just...

*sigh*

Just shut up...

Shut up.

Shut the hell up.

Shut up you angry internet morons.

At least wait for a trailer.

Shut up.

Solo

He'll already be a better Batman than Bale by sheer virtue of not having "the voice". Probably won't be as good of a Bruce Wayne though, but I'm guessing that won't really matter as he'll be in the suit most of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom