• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien |OT|

NickMitch

This is what i´ve been playing lately on my Wii-U and I enjoy the hell out of it....My personal goal is to triple + every stage and I have completed the Welkin Wonderland and the three difficulty levels complements each other perfect.

The only gripe with this is that I get furious when I fail to hit the Bullseye which is necessary to get the +...

Can´t recommend this game enough for anyone up for a challenge....

red731

This game is awesome!
I am playing it these last four days so much and I can't do anything but smile the whole time.

Just right dificulty is great right now and then on harder on, once I finish W5 Bit Trip.

My personal challenge is that I must collect every gold in every new level I go or restart AND choose the more difficult way to go trhough the level.

I love this. My name is Charles Martinet~....

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Of all the games I've gotten in the Steam sale this one has been the most addicting. It's a lot of fun.

Shiggy

I've been playing this on PC and the lag / screen tearing is atrocious. The retro stages are unplayable. Why did they go with Atrophy Studios for porting the game again? :(

I've been playing this on PC and the lag / screen tearing is atrocious. The retro stages are unplayable. Why did they go with Atrophy Studios for porting the game again? :(

A slight bump here but I started playing the game yesterday (PC) and it feels almost unplayable due to the severe screen tearing.

Sometimes it is at the top or bottom of the screen and I can just about put up with it. But when it centres onto the character and enemies then it is impossible. My eyes were suffering badly.

I have tried a load of combinations with vsync in the game, in the nVidia control panel, fixing framerate in RivaTuner but all I get is horrible input lag or no fix for the tearing.

I assume there isn't a magical fix that I have missed?

Top Bottom