• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is

cwUiiL3l.jpg

jvaDfCq2VMIGv.jpg

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
When I try to redeem the code through my PC, it says it can't be redeemed on a PC...

So I'm guessing redeem the code through my PS4?

jfoul

Glad most of the stuff I want ended up on Amazon so I could use my Gift/Rewards/Promo balance. Snagged PSN+ and I noticed Amazon switched the price of Tales of Xillia to $19.99, so I picked that up also.

Abel_Nightroad

Neo Member
Keep getting an error on psn when i try to redeem the codes. I wanted to play Dragon's Dogma for a bit tonight T_T. Oh well, off to bed it is then.

Acccent

You guys should use an adress from Minnesota or something. It works for me and I'm in France, there's no reason why it wouldn't if you're in the US to begin with.

veras

Anyone successfully redeem a code yet? I managed to get past the two confirmation screens on a couple attempts, but got a diff error at the end ('code may be entered wrong or no longer valid')

Wondering if that error is due to the other errors prior to that messing it up, or if it's just because PSN is a mess atm

Amazon is prompting me to re enter my credit card information before I get to checkout. Is this normal? I've never seen this before and I want to make sure this isn't phising.

burgerdog

So I just put a code in and everything was fine until the blah blah you'll be charged if automatic renewal is on and then I got hit with code has already been used. What the fuck. Shouldn't it say that right after you input the code?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Amazon is prompting me to re enter my credit card information before I get to checkout. Is this normal? I've never seen this before and I want to make sure this isn't phising.
It asked me a million times for my second code. If it keeps being fussy just use another card, that's how I resolved it.

LProtag

Got one from Amazon.

Gonna wait to see if I can get one in the morning from SEN, because I have 20 dollars of credit in my account.

One year is good right now anyway.

R-User!

Anyone successfully redeem a code yet? I managed to get past the two confirmation screens on a couple attempts, but got a diff error at the end ('code may be entered wrong or no longer valid')

Wondering if that error is due to the other errors prior to that messing it up, or if it's just because PSN is a mess atm

prolly a mess. try in the morning... :)

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
"Black Friday only: Get $5 Amazon Instant Video credit with purchase of a 1-year Membership"

How do I redeem this? And does it stack?

Acccent

re-asking because it was burried I think:
should I hold off from activating the codes now? When does Soul Sacrifice leave the instant game collection?

burgerdog

I got this as well, we better have gotten our year applied to our account. My sub doesn't reflect it as such yet, though.

Cess007

A friend wake me up with a sms to tell me the deal was up. I got two and redeem them on the Mexican Store without issues using the Vita (the PC Store is down). I was trying to buy a third card (for the friend who woke me up) but has been stuck on "your order is being processed" for a while now :(

Edit: Does somebody know if this codes have an expiration date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom