• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Experience - Interactive Trailer

Sanctuary

Not watching, but thanks for the theme code.

So conflicted on whether to get this on day one or not...

Out of all the Souls games I only played Demon's Souls, and that was for a few hours to see what all the fuss is about. I didn't really enjoy my time with it as I got frustrated from dying so much but, admittedly I wasn't being patient like I should have so I'm unsure if my dislike was just due to my playstyle or the actual content...

Gonna say it was a combination of both. Did you end up selling the game?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I was holding off because of backlog but have you seen the art design????

I have now pre-ordered.

Wiser souls (see what I did there?!), what are the chances of this being disappointing?

Neiteio

So we know of the "Cleric Beast" and the "Blood-starved Beast." Do we have the names for any other bosses so far?

Refusing to watch.. It's so hard :(

Yes. I can't wait two weeks more. I fell so

CxksnV7.gif

silva1991

I couldn't resist dammit, but it's allright 90% of the video isn't really new and we have seen before either from gameplay videos or screen shots

good new is the game looks 100000x better than that IGN18 minutes video.

AESplusF

Woah, I didn't notice it at first but the
flamethrower
is shown in the Chalice Dungeon Co-Op video.

I'm guessing that weapons like this will be replacing magic and are probably related to the Arcane stat.

OddMan

Banned
Will be getting that theme on the 11th. May finally replace the anniversary theme (maybe). Not clicking that link though, I've seen everything I care to see. I want the rest to be a surprise.

grimmiq

Got the theme, refusing to watch ;p Avoided everything except event trailers/gameplay so far, not going to give in now!

ced

Wasn't this boss
already shown in the TGS trailer?

Yes, really nothing we haven't seen snippets of, I did catch a new enemy though.

In case anyone missed it, regarding Paarl:

He is clearly in an outdoors environment so the IGN footage had to be from a chalice dungeon.

can't believe i can't redeem the code anymore. Heart broken... =(

edit: Ok, didn't read the first post as much as I should. I'll be redeeming this code on the 11th.

Top Bottom