• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Steroyd

I'm not feeling it in my hands right now. The smooth plastic cover sliding through my fingers as I caress the corners. Sliding my fingernails up and down the top grabbing the shapely rise so I can rip that cover off, open it up nice and wide .. push down the button and pop out that perfectly circular Blu-Ray.

The soft moan of the PS4 sliding it in and loading it up

And the silence of the world around me as I put on my headphones and never look away from the screen again until the sun comes out and my wife smacks me on the head.

And that new game smell, and reading the instructions while the game plays it's intro reel from the start menu..

...I get none of this because I bought digital, FUCK!

jaaz

What does the CE bring anyways? I have it preordered at Amazon and I have no idea--lol. (I always order the CE edition of any GOTY contender)

Hypron

And that new game smell, and reading the instructions while the game plays it's intro reel from the start menu..

...I get none of this because I bought digital, FUCK!

I bought the game digitally as well but I got the guide to still get something physical :p

KiraWins

Neo Member
6S8Ovu3.gif

haha. this is gold.
thanks for making my day. and the share play advice is solid advice, I think Ill do just that.

A friend is going to play DS1 with me tomorrow so who knows maybe my opinion will change.

tcrunch

Even my students cant wait for this game, they think they are more excited than me but i call them on their bs lol

I'm not feeling it in my hands right now. The smooth plastic cover sliding through my fingers as I caress the corners. Sliding my fingernails up and down the top grabbing the shapely rise so I can rip that cover off, open it up nice and wide .. push down the button and pop out that perfectly circular Blu-Ray.

The soft moan of the PS4 sliding it in and loading it up

And the silence of the world around me as I put on my headphones and never look away from the screen again until the sun comes out and my wife smacks me on the head.

O___O

I popped two African boners, one Asian one, and a couple of caucasian ones on the side as I watched that. My crotch feels like the united nations.

...?

Retsudo

Well shit. I have the NE pre-ordered but my SO comes back from a lengthy overseas trip the day it comes out. I can only get so erect and not disappoint someone that day.

Portugeezer

I feel like this game is going to sell well, I mean, Infamous Second Son sold 1 million in 9 days or something.

I still can't believe that this game exists.

We only found out about it 9 months ago too. This is how announcement to release schedules should be, not 2+ years fuck that shit.

Hypron

I just realised that the preorder timer says the game will be available in 10 days, 2 hours and 20 min... Which means it'll come out at 5pm where I live. I work/study 9-5 and live 5 min away from uni so that's absolutely perfect, I'll just be able to come home and start playing straight away.

If there was a preorder discount for the digital copy I would have purchased but since there isn't and I have a backlog there isn't really a rush for me.... I'll wait for it to go on sale.

Portugeezer

but... no... i don't know.... what to think... why

Why don't you think then? Seems like it will lead to better item management. Most people will need to heal at some point I will guess... having Estus take up an item slot in Souls was annoying IMO.

New PS4 update will allow you to rearrange buttons, if it annoys you so much.

Top Bottom