• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

UtXQ9kH.jpg

oMwwDCe.jpg

these sweet boys came in today.
and we have ps4 stickers to giva away to first buyers as well:D

Never knew there were stickers. Looks pretty cool.

They do have better button functionality than the A50s, if that means anything.. You could also see battery life for the headset next to the controller battery indicator. No 'boom mic' is nice but if your headset isn't placed perfectly on your head, you become hard to hear.

Have heard the other extreme too with the mic being oversensitive when adjusted to compensate. Just gotta work to find that sweet spot if possible.

Edit: I don't get the excitement of stickers in a post grade-school environment. An office thing?

Says the guy who has a Naughty Dog sticker on his work helmet :p

For those who have played it or saw impressions: is the framerate solid? Going from 60fps DkS1 and 2 to this is going to take a bit of getting used to.

For those who have played it or saw impressions: is the framerate solid? Going from 60fps DkS1 and 2 to this is going to take a bit of getting used to.

played for like 3 hours yesterday. Framerate is very good. I don't complain about 30fps aso its fine. But loading times between deaths is something in line with DS2 loading times on ps3 where I played it. You can die - and wait for 10-15 sec to respawn. That can annoy some people.

Go back a page for a few posts on that.
This thread is 31 pages, I'm not bothering going through it all. Apologies.
played for like 3 hours yesterday. Framerate is very good. I don't complain about 30fps aso its fine. But loading times between deaths is something in line with DS2 loading times on ps3 where I played it. You can die - and wait for 10-15 sec to respawn. That can annoy some people.
Thanks. That sounds shitty honestly but I suppose I'll make do.

UtXQ9kH.jpg

oMwwDCe.jpg

these sweet boys came in today.
and we have ps4 stickers to giva away to first buyers as well:D

How is the demand for bloodborne, does it have good pre-order numbers ?

As a PS4-owner I think, with 20 million consoles sold, at least every 4th person should buy Bloodborne, but it probably won't happen.

Mezoly

As a PS4-owner I think, with 20 million consoles sold, at least every 4th person should buy Bloodborne, but it probably won't happen.

No way to know for sure but it's doing well on Amazon best sellers.

these numbers are invalid in Russia. we have a currency crisis and videogames cost something like 1.5x higher than they were say half a year ago.

Pimpbaa

I've seen some mentioned. Should be a Sony Wireless Gold thread floating around, that I think was even on the front page in the last hour. Not the most organized given it was about the potential release of them rather than as an official release thread, but should at least be a good starting point to step into and get some impressions from.

Edit: Here's the thread.

Speaking of the Gold headset, I hope Sony doesn't take forever to add a preset for this game to the headset companion app.

Aces&Eights

Nobody go to the spoiler thread! It's all out open season over there and people are losing their minds. I'm talking full on melt downs over the bosses and game music. Someone is going need an ambulance before Tuesday.

5 more sleeps. 5.

Lord help me.

Edit: Review to spoiler.... if a game ever called for headphones, it would be Bloodborne. My Sennheisers 280hd Pros are all set to give me heart attacks.

My bad. I edited. Yea, I meant spoiler. I was tip toeing around but it's just to messy now. Game has leaked and it's full disclosure over there now. Dammit. I like little tidbits but it's just too much. Arrgh

Oh yeah that was expected. I haven't clicked on they thread once in fear of reading a random page and seeing DUDE THAT LAST BOSS " so and so " WAS AWESOME lol

I'm good. I've made it this far. Just a few more days to go

Top Bottom