• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Can't watch right now, but does it look better than the IGN footage? I haven't really been keeping up with this game, though I want it.
Torn between either getting this or FF Type-0 HD(for the FFXV demo) :(

galvenize

c83a53ebaf.jpg

That folks, is a fucking canon.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
All that badass teledashing going on, this is truly what a 3D Castlevania should have been like.

I really want to play this game but it just looks unbelievably hard, would I at any point be able to call in a mate to help me beat a boss if I've failed a dozen times? This is probably the first time ever where I feel the need to play a game due to art-style alone, it looks ridiculously good. The game ain't all horror though, there are those little things with no teeth that were crawling onto the player, how cute they were. awwwww.

I really want to play this game but it just looks unbelievably hard, would I at any point be able to call in a mate to help me beat a boss if I've failed a dozen times? This is probably the first time ever where I feel the need to play a game due to art-style alone, it looks ridiculously good. The game ain't all horror though, there are those little things with no teeth that were crawling onto the player, how cute they were. awwwww.

Yeah, you can summon help. In Dark Souls co-op made all the boss fights really easy if you were having trouble on your own.

Yes, you can do that

JimPanzer

I'm hoping the lack of more diverse areas shown is because they don't want to reveal too much beforehand.

Please don't kill me.

Top Bottom