• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

jiggles

Banned
Grimløck;156452713 said:
those screens are hot.

is this of the
?

I don't want to be that guy, but please don't trick people into clicking links by hiding them in spoilers like this.

Rnc9jz2.jpg

Ditched my physical pre-order for the digital version off the back of this image alone.

Grimløck;156452713 said:
those screens are hot.

is this of the
bell maiden
?

Kinda defeats the purpose of a spoiler tag if it's hiding a link that you can read through it. Not worried about it myself, but others might be.

HORRORSHØW

I don't want to be that guy, but please don't trick people into clicking links by hiding them in spoilers like this.

what? that's not my intention. i was obscuring an enemy name while trying to get confirmation that my assumption was correct. besides, these are official screens from sony--nothing leaked. also, don't click on spoiler tags if you don't want to be spoiled.

Gbraga

I preordered digitally AND preordered a physical CE! my body is DOUBLE READY!

I'll be here midnight on the 24th to begin my unhealthiest video game binge in -- maybe ever, but certainly in years. I'm getting too old for this, but not too old for one last ride.

RIP in peace, Jobbs, you'll be missed
VaBNcxc.png

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Well, Grimlock just spolied me with that link color.

That would have been an awesome surprise if Im imagining what that means... :(

HORRORSHØW

Well, Grimlock just spolied me with that link color.

That would have been an awesome surprise if Im imagining what that means... :(

okay. i really don't understand. that was a known enemy from official lines and i just wanted to know if that was indeed the enemy i linked to. but whatever. people will cry over anything.

edit: separated the link from spoiler. i apologize for any unintentional spoilers.

Rurunaki

Will be curious if we get any FF Type 0 sales figures.

Bloodborne is nipping at its heals. Type 0 is 4 and dropping, Bloodborne is #5 and rising. PS4 is rising ( 6 ). The Bloodborne collectors edition alone is #15.

Bloodborne been in the Top 10 for over a week now.

For reference. The Order is #45 in best selling of 2015 list.

Bloodborne atm is 82. Bloodborne collectors edition is 80.

Still a week to go and then launch day sales and then word of mouth and review sales. When I checked yesterday bloodborne was not in the Top 100 of 2015 yet. So it is definitely moving and moving fast. I hope for massive sales, would be a huge boon for Miyazaki and the game in general.

JUST NO LAUNCH DAY ONLINE PROBLEMS PLEASE! lol

I have strong feelings that a lot of people went digital for Bloodborne.

SugarDave

Just happened upon this bundle on ebay for the game plus a PS4, seems pretty good: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-PS4-500GB-gaming-Console-Plus-Bloodborne-PS4-game-/400881965255?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d566d58c7

Anybody had any experience with this seller or pre-orders through ebay at any point they could share? The feedback suggests they're a fairly large and reliable seller and it does say it comes with the year warranty and everything... but ebay, y'know?

Also, does anyone know the cheapest price for a PS+ subscription, preferably a 12 month one (in the UK)?

Krakn3Dfx

Started a new character in Demons Souls tonight and played for about an hour. I had forgotten how good that game continues to look and play, even for a last gen title. Actually playing without a shield for the first time, just to get a feel for it.

sogood.gif

Will probably keep playing that until Tuesday, then it's Bloodborne.

Afrodium

Banned
The spoiler thread is getting real, guys and gals. It's been pretty non-spoilersy until today, but copies are out in the wild so an avalanche of info and videos is coming. Stay strong.

Zaventem

The spoiler thread is getting real, guys and gals. It's been pretty non-spoilersy until today, but copies are out in the wild so an avalanche of info and videos is coming. Stay strong.

I've seen those from the trailers and an extra one. That's my limit.

Rurunaki

6 days. Holding on strong. I've pretty much avoided everything Bloodborne related except for this thread.

Bloodborne now #4 on Amazon behind all the PSN cards.

Didn't take long! Still got awhile to go and then launch.

Call me crazy but I'm thinking this one could easily be a 400 - 500k opening in the US. Maybe a million WW at launch. Would be awesome if so. Would make a sequel or quick story DLC release more likely.

I got 2 days off and then 2 work days till it is Monday and Bloodborne time baby. This game is going to be so badass. So happy I've been able to not click on the spoiler thread even once

Call me crazy but I'm thinking this one could easily be a 400 - 500k opening in the US. Maybe a million WW at launch. Would be awesome if so. Would make a sequel or quick story DLC release more likely.

I got 2 days off and then 2 work days till it is Monday and Bloodborne time baby. This game is going to be so badass. So happy I've been able to not click on the spoiler thread even once
I think 350k is reasonable. If reviews are fantastic, then it could receive the Last of Us effect and become the big hit on the PS4. The legs would be incredible for this game. 400 or even 500k would be amazing on release day.

Zaventem

I'm 100% certain this is going to have post content DLC.

Aces&Eights

I've seen those from the trailers and an extra one. That's my limit.

I was doing the same. Then, I caved and watched what I think was the second boss. I was afraid I would hate myself but actually, that little taste just whetted my appetite enough that I am in full blown hype mode. I'm done with the spoiler thread now, too but I got to take a bite and it was delicious.

CNPRkNl.gif

Top Bottom