• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Reviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpyduck

Banned
What in the goddamn'd hell is going on here tonight with all of the locked threads that are established?

If you're going to make a reviews thread, you damn sure better well update the OP with the review scores. The creator of the first thread didn't do it, so it got closed.

So many review threads...

Judging from the reviews, Sony's got their first real bonafide quality PS4 exclusive here. Doesn't seem very divisive or like it could've used more time in the oven; everyone's on board with this one.

giphy.gif

081.gif

nib95

Banned
So is Gertsmann going to provide the first proper c-c-c-combo breaker? Or is this game just destined to be the highest rated next gen game yet?

ironcreed

Banned
A masterpiece, ladies and gents. Which is what I suspected after watching so many streams the past few days. This is the Souls series evolved... and on steroids.

RyanDG

WILDY divergent completion-times between reviewers. NZGamer: took
hours with (opinion on pacing)
almost no build up to the end.

Playtime on my first run through was definitely less than my first playthrough of Dark Souls. However, nowhere near as different as they are suggesting (50% the time).

HardRojo

I should have gotten it during the weekend! Oh well, getting it next week anyway and it's good to see reviews shaping up nicely. Umbasa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom