• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne sold through more than 1 million units worldwide as of April 5

So I'd say it's safe to say BloodBorne hits 2 million in the next few weeks, maybe even before May. What are people's LTS predictions?

I'm going to go with 5 million because I think Sony will bundle it during the Holiday's with DLC.

if Sales reach that level, Does that guarantee a bigger budget sequel?

thebloo

So I'd say it's safe to say BloodBorne hits 2 million in the next few weeks, maybe even before May. What are people's LTS predictions?

I'm going to go with 5 million because I think Sony will bundle it during the Holiday's with DLC.

if Sales reach that level, Does that guarantee a bigger budget sequel?

FROM never seemed to be craving for a bigger budget. It's not like they're going to go open world. I think we're years away from BB2 anyway.

5M would be great, I think it won't do that though. It'll reach ~3M by the end of the year and then another 1-1.5M maximum.

So, according to our NPD thread:
BLOODBORNE sold through ~390K copies in North-America as of April 5th.
(retail only / no digital sales)

So for 13 days (if you count the two sundays, too): ~390K

HELL YES!

X2VPwjn.gif

Yeah and Sony said 155,000 digital were sold. If we just split that number evenly or whatever you could realistically say it would be around 50k or so for US pre orders. 'My bunch is the number is way over that, closer to 80k or more but yeh, who knows.

So that could put overall sales around 440-470k in the US for the first few weeks.

Very strong.

Top Bottom