• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Box Boy 3 and Limited Trilogy Special Edition announced

Been wanting to play these games after reading the positive impressions. If this comes to NA, I'll definitely pick it up. The Amiibo is cute too.

Effect

Mallo got robbed.

He kinda did. Those games released to early and missed the Amiibo craze and that character would have made a nice one. So did Dillon from the Dillon's Rolling Western eshop games.

I want this Amiibo. I really enjoy the Box Boy games.

Did Box Boy 2 ever come to NA? The first one was surprisingly fun

Yes it did. This past summer. Should be titled BoxBoxBoy! outside of Japan.

I was hoping we'd get another game and here comes Box Boy 3.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
we heard you like boxes, so we're gonna give you box boy in a box and then put the box boy into another box so you got box boy in a box inside another box when you open the box that it was shipped to you in

boxception

Trying to remember how long it took NoA to bring over BoxBoxBoy after its release in Japan. I think it was about 5 months, so if Japan is getting it Feb, I guess that would mean Summer for the rest of the world (June or July).

Mallo got robbed.

He sure did.

WCZ1xJz.png

Also:

Wb6Y0Sy.png

ZeroX03

Banned
YO AN AMIIBO!?

I can dig this very much!

I'll import that bad boy if it doesn't come west. Great series folks.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
SO GOOD

I still have to buy these games, I've always intended to do that but never had a chance: perfect time to jump in with the amiibo edition trilogy!

Shiggy

Do you think the save file for the retail versions will be compatible with the eShop versions? How do other games, such as Shovel Knight or Shantae, handle this?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I've heard nothing but good things about these games. Haven't bought or played either of the two current titles yet, but I'll definitely get the 3-pack.

Top Bottom