• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News: Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
X9rkGSH.gif

chris0701

Also, PlayStation "Meeting" -> Xbox "Event"

Meeting= Classy, professional, and serious. Business meeting, for example

Event= Lame, McDonald's birthday party get together, slumber party sleepover, kiddy Kinect stuff

Have you ever heard the word "press event "、"media event" ? LoL

Pennywise

And if they confirm it during the reveal it will overshadow a lot of things because people will say, "I told you so!" Do you see the dilemma they've placed themselves in by not speaking out?

This might also be true, but with all the negative rumors around they surely are under pressure.

Mononoke

Banned
Speaking of Daft Punk: MS will get Daft Punk to open the announcement, and there will be a cross promotion for the next box and RAM.

Everyone's minds will be blown. Daft Punk kinect game?

Mr. RHC

Unleash the gifs everyone, keep them coming! Some great gifs already!

My predictions(I haven't kept track of all the news):

-They show the actual box unlike Sony

-Alan Wake

-Gears of War

-Watch Dogs

-Destiny

-Always online, but xbox live for free

artist

Banned
Atleast now we can have some good gifs, so far the attempts are piss poor compared to the Kazmania that was going around in Feb.

Loris146

Unleash the gifs everyone, keep them coming! Some great gifs already!

My predictions(I haven't kept track of all the news):

-They show the actual box unlike Sony

-Alan Wake

-Gears of War

-Watch Dogs

-Destiny

-Always online, but xbox live for free

One more thing? Kinect 2.0

Bgamer90

Banned
And if they confirm it during the reveal it will overshadow a lot of things because people will say, "I told you so!" Do you see the dilemma they've placed themselves in by not speaking out?

What's to say that there won't be a confirmation that it isn't true during the Next Xbox event?

If Sony is actually waiting to show their box at E3 I think that is interesting. It gives people a little something to look forward to. Personally, I never felt like it wasn't a big deal.

Randdalf

There needs to be a buzzword bingo for this event. How many inane marketing-isms can they fit into one press conferences?

Nibel

Those Ballmer GIFs are fucking killing me

It's amazing how some people make one of the most unlikeable persons on earth so likeable

Fuck them for hyping this up way too early. The 20 days from the PS4 teaser to the PS Meeting was horrible, now we need to wait an entire month. :/

Gold Member
Cool, nearly time to find out whether I'll be getting 2 consoles come the end of the year or 1. Wifey is hoping 1 I'll bet hehehe.

Be nice to finally find out if the rumours are true or not as well.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I got that e-mail in my inbox a couple of seconds ago.

So, it begins. Will it have backwards compatibility? Will it have always-online? Will it knock our socks off?

Stay tuned, this is going to get interesting.

Diagol

I just hope they don't focus too much on Kinect. But I also want to know about this always-online rumor. If all they do is focus in Kinect like crazy, and/or the console must be online in order to play a game, I'm definitely out.

All this TV rumor stuff doesn't interest me at all either as I just use Netflix and stream online not to mention I live in Canada so most of the features probably wouldn't even work.

I got that e-mail in my inbox a couple of seconds ago.

So, it begins. Will it have backwards compatibility? Will it have always-online? Will it knock our socks off?

Stay tuned, this is going to get interesting.

Whatever it is we know one thing to be fact. Noobusauru will buy it day one and crown it the greatest achievement in the history of human kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom