• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF Meetup X - Sat 28th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

I'd like to come but I'll probably need to find a place to crash for the night...man I wish I recalled about this thread earlier.

Edit: Screw it, looks like I'll just come for the day and take the train back around 8 or 9pm. Anyone else from the north here? (I live in Liverpool)

Mikeside

I'd like to come but I'll probably need to find a place to crash for the night...man I wish I recalled about this thread earlier.

Edit: Screw it, looks like I'll just come for the day and take the train back around 8 or 9pm. Anyone else from the north here? (I live in Liverpool)

I think this meet is lacking a lot of our chums in the north, but we usually get NinjaBoiX from Sunderland (moving to Manchester this weekend) and RadioheadRulz (banned) from Liverpool way.

You can be their delegate this time!

nOoblet16

I think this meet is lacking a lot of our chums in the north, but we usually get NinjaBoiX from Sunderland (moving to Manchester this weekend) and RadioheadRulz (banned) from Liverpool way.

You can be their delegate this time!
I'll get my ticket now. Looking to get there around 10:30.

nOoblet16

Guys the weather looks terrible to commute from the north, I am sure that I'll get stuck somewhere either while going or coming back. I'll have to pull out, sorry :((

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And the forecast on the day is…

…rain.

Typical. Decent weather for ages and it decides to rain on the day of the meet.

Ok plan B is now a GO

Anyone not already on their way to Regents Park head to Trocadero, we'll be heading over there in 10 mins

Currently in Waxy O'Conners for a drink

Attendees so far:-

Mikeside
Son of D
dapperbandit
Musha_Soturi
Jedeye Sniv
BGBW
zomgbbqftw
jimbor
selfish pizza
KillerMike
7aged
eggybob
Dmi3k (+ missus)
QuicheFontaine
ScreamingMeat

7aged

Do the arcades on trocadero still exist? I thought they closed down. Heading out soonish, be with you all in about an hour. You gonna be at waxy?

So I just woke up and am going to my friend's leaving thing back here in Brighton later.

Doesn't really seem entirely worth coming now seeing as it'd only be for like an hour.

Soz xoxox

Mikeside

Another epic meet, you guys!

So many laughs, so many drinks.

Musha, you totally failed to buy me one back!

Loads of gushing I'd like to do about you guys but I'll keep it brief:

I love every one of you motherfucking guys.

Musha, well done once again on the organisation of something beautiful.
Meat, let's get it sorted so I can come see your band(s) play.
Zomg, enjoy the wedding and good luck.
Jed, enjoy my vinyl - it's such a great album.
Eggy, you've got something on your shirt, buddy. OHHHHHH
Jimbor, I've never known somebody to know so much about burgers but to still be so totally wrong about them. 5 Guys fo lyf
Pizza, congrats on the upcoming anniversary and enjoy the rest of OITNB, buddy!
Bgbw, you look more and more like beethoven everytime I see you. Stay beautiful, man.
DMI3K, killer Mike, Quiche & D, it was so great to meet you guys, hope we can chat more next time - hope you enjoyed your first taste of britgaf meet up!
7aged, I feel like I chatted a lot of shit at you before I left, but I can't remember a single word I said. I hope it wasn't entirely incomprehensible!
Daps, you had me in stitches as always.
Chinner, your moves on the dance floor were inspirational. You owe me £60.

Tash, ninj, nofs, xun, Sean, lirlond, runlikehell, stubo, shorty and other missing members, you were deeply missed in both my heart and my soul. Except Tash. Fuck you, Tash.

NinjaBoiX

Came for pics...

IgMyx.gif

Big love to you too MikeBear. Did the duck really show his bill at the meet?

I'm alive! Just. dapperbandit (now known as deeperbantits) Screaming Meat and me got back to mine about 4:20am. Been up a couple of hours and feeling pretty tired.

Another awesome meet though, I had a great time, thanks to everyone who came especially the newbs, it was lovely to meet you all.

Photos to follow.

7aged

Cheers people, it was fun.

Mikeside Mike, don't remember any random conversations. You're good.
BTW listen to the man. 5 guys and meat liquor are overrated.

NinjaBoiX

Cheers people, it was fun.

Mikeside Mike, don't remember any random conversations. You're good.
BTW listen to the man. 5 guys and meat liquor are overrated.
I can't believe I paid nearly £20 at 5 Guys for a completely bland, plain as you can get patty in a stale, yeasty bun. It was so lame.

Seasoning, what is it? We waited in such a queue too. So, so overrated. I would've preferred a Burger King and I would've still had some money left for a few pints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom