• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully 2: Kevin's Back Jack appears on Game Informer's website [bitch ass fake]

Zk7NDsT.png

To Andrew R..........

giphy.gif

I don't get how you would make a mistake like that and then try and claim "we haven't heard about Bully 2" as if you're talking to stupid people. Why the fuck does it appear on your website then? Explain that if you haven't heard anything.

AudioEppa

I just saw this topic... don't play with my heart like this

Rockstar I will take back everything I said bad about you in the last year+ If this is true

sappyday

I hope R*/take two sold the ip to another developer that way there is at least a chance of it happening sometime soon cause it's never gonna happen if we wait for R* to do it themselves

Wasn't there an ign guy who did a major blunder recently, edited it and then came to gaf when people were accusing him of fucking up that badly by saying humans make mistakes?

Well think that. Somebody thought it'd be funny and later realized it wasn't.

Guys, I accidentally typed "Bully 2" and I dunno why.
RIGHT?! Not only that but a subtitle too. I'm on team real. Someone was getting the page ready and it went live before it was supposed to.

Only other explanation I can think of would be if someone was working on a test page and for whatever reason instead of putting "test" as the text they made up a sequel and subtitle to Bully to amuse themselves and potentially troll the internet of it accidentally went live.

Top Bottom