• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
wOYUr69.gif

I'll be there.

But...but I can't be an Altmer then can I?

Only if you get the Explorer's Pack. I'm not sure what stores are offering it, but the digital pre-order bundle on the Xbox One comes with it. If you wait until after release and don't have it, you can buy it in the crown store for like 2100 crowns (~$20 usd).

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Soooo given that the PS4 equivalent thread only has half the amount of posts, is it safe to say I should get it for XBO?

Ascenion

Only if you get the Explorer's Pack. I'm not sure what stores are offering it, but the digital pre-order bundle on the Xbox One comes with it. If you wait until after release and don't have it, you can buy it in the crown store for like 2100 crowns (~$20 usd).

I have the imperial edition preordered. Does that come with it?

stn

Will try to play as much as I can! Anyone feel free to add me. Also, I have a mic and am not shy to chat.

GT: Norieaga

Hawk269

I am in as well. GT is same as name here Hawk269.

I have been playing the PC version since the PC Beta launch and will be playing on Xbox One. For the last 2 months or so, my wife and I have been collecting all kinds of things for a Guild. At this time, we will be able to stock the guild bank pretty well with a good variety of items.

I also leveled one of my characters to the max for provisioning, so I will be able to make a ton of food/drink items for anyone in the guild. This character also is about Level 40 with Alchemy to make potions. I have a secondary character that specializes in Wood Crafting and Blacksmith so I can also make weopon's and armor for those that need it.

I plan to start a fresh character on the Xbox One and looking forward to playing with fellow gamers here. My other characters are not super high, I think the highest I have is level 34 or so since I knew I would be going to console.

Hawk269

Soooo given that the PS4 equivalent thread only has half the amount of posts, is it safe to say I should get it for XBO?

From the beta impressions when it was running, both versions were identical, so it should come down to controller and how many people you know on each system. I am going Xbox One since my Wife wants to play and we have about 4-6 IRL friends that also are going Xbox One.

WX3

I'll be grabbing it! I play on the PC version now, but just a little bit as I want to focus on the Xbox ONE version when it launches.

Feel free to add my tag!

SSinisterSS

Thank you and see you online!

EDIT: Bought the game and am loving it!

cre

Neo Member
oh and remember, say if you're in teh US or Uk, we will be on different servers.

Apparently you can choose a server (US/EU) when creating a character.

Bought the digital Imperial Edition today, I think. Never pre-loaded anything.
GT: rh1ne

no shit? so PC players will xfer levels and everything?

Only PC players who bought and activated the game within the first couple months of the PC release. They also had a 30 day window to buy the transfer, which is over now. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people either didn't buy it early enough, or missed the 30 day window to buy the transfer.

MarkusRJR

How do guild's work? This will be my first MMO since I played Runescape when that was popular (like 10+ years ago) so I am really out of the loop.

Top Bottom