• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

gossi

Yes - I'm @GossiTheDog on XBox Live. Add me. I'm a tester for this game.

I'm character "NeoGAF" in game on Xbox One.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
How is this running on console? MMOs are demanding even on PC so I'm worried it won't be close to 30fps locked. Anyone played the beta?

Somnia

We need to decide on a faction. I'd prefer Daggerfall as I prefer their starter zones and quest line, but I'm willing to roll a new character wherever we decide. I can still PvP with my Daggerfall guys on the side.

Hawk269

Daggerfall works for me and my Wife. That is where we have been with our PC characters, but we are starting fresh characters for the Xbox One and using our PC transferred characters on rare occasions.

Hawk269

updated OP with gamertags, If I missed anyone, let me know.

Thanks for doing this man. I guess when the game is officially launched are we going to make an official Gaf Thread for the Xbox One version? I am sure there will be a PS4 variant of it as well. It would make it easier to coordinate things. Only challenge is that we have gamers from all over the world here, so figuring out if we should make a EUR and NA Thread or what exactly we are going to do.

gossi

is there a full list of changes/features from PC to console?

It's exactly the same as PC feature and content wise, everything is there. Graphics wise it's 1080p30, with a mix of Ultra and High graphic settings. It adds directional voice chat (excellent btw), a new user interface (also excellent), and some extra nice behind the scenes things (64 bit engine, some nice graphical extras etc).

I made a video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVuuYuxFLs

theDeeDubs

I've decided to get this, but now I can't decide which edition. Dunmer or Imperial would be the race I'd play. Dunmer would be my first choice IF they're not super ugly like they have turned out to be in the most recent ES games. From some of the screens, the character models seem a lot better in ESO at least.

GT: DeeDubs
US- Central

gossi

Is directional voice chat proximity chat? Amazing. Every mmo should have that. It'll be rp/random heaven.

Yes, the first time I ran into town I heard two people run past me on horses, fading in from behind me (surround sound) and then fading out in the distance as they rode off. In Cyrodiil (PVP) you can hear people discussing how to defend during fort battles, it's quite charming.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Yes, the first time I ran into town I heard two people run past me on horses, fading in from behind me (surround sound) and then fading out in the distance as they rode off. In Cyrodiil (PVP) you can hear people discussing how to defend during fort battles, it's quite charming.
Oh my god. This will make the game goat. I could see it picking up a lot of steam on twitch if they add it to PC.

Delryk

I just comitted a crime and pre-ordered the 99.99 edition.. seems pre-loaded already.. can't wait now :p

gamertag; Delryk
region; CDN EST eh

I got an e-mail saying my PC account has been copied and I'll receive my XB1 code on June 8th. Does anyone know if I'll be able to play once the download is finished? Or will the servers not go live until the 9th at some specified time?

Somnia

I got an e-mail saying my PC account has been copied and I'll receive my XB1 code on June 8th. Does anyone know if I'll be able to play once the download is finished? Or will the servers not go live until the 9th at some specified time?

More than likely they won't go live till sometime on the 9th

gossi

It's a very large download. 56.6gb at present. So if you have 2mbit that will take days to download.

But otherwise, the megaservers go live at 11PM UTC on 8th.

Hawk269

It's a very large download. 56.6gb at present. So if you have 2mbit that will take days to download.

But otherwise, the megaservers go live at 11PM UTC on 8th.

That is close to what I heard that the servers should be live at midnight. I just think that ZOS waiting to give people their codes until the 8th and who knows when on the 8th, will not give those with slower internet to download in time to even play on the 9th.

Top Bottom