• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce a big title for PS4 at E3, possibly Resident Evil

Epcott

Heh, Gaf x Capcom...

Gaf names off wishful sequels to long forgotten Cap games, knowing only one will be revealed: The Game of Disappointment.

Trace

Banned
MvC4 would be the best thing I could hope for.

I expect Resident Evil 7 though because Capcom doesn't want my money.

jerry1594

I just want deep down to be good. Please. The tgs trailer had huge potential, and now that it's randomly generated f2p they threw it all away. Please just make it good.
Capcom has some huge potential to undo so much damage, but the suits just want to fuck it all up.

I said it before and I'll say it again there's no way RE will be exclusive in this day and age of Capcom bleeding money
...though Its possible if Sony stipend development significantly.

I could see it being revealed at the Sony conference ala MGSV with MS last year I suppose.

Sentenza

I'm starting to wonder how many of these rumoured "PS4 announcements" and "XB1 announcements" will actually end up being multiplatform games released on both consoles.

And I can't blame them for trying; it's baffling how often I seem to cross people who think some game is exclusive to a single platform just because that's where they spotted it first.
The Witcher 3 expected to be a "XB1 exclusive" and Lords of the Fallen as "PS4 exclusive" are just two recent examples I can remember.

I'm starting to wonder how many of these rumoured "PS4 announcements" and "XB1 announcements" will actually end up being multiplatform games released on both consoles.

And I can't blame them for trying; it's baffling how often I seem to cross people who think some game is exclusive to a single platform just because that's where they spotted it first.
The Witcher 3 expected to be a "XB1 exclusive" and Lords of the Fallen as "PS4 exclusive" are just two recent examples I can remember.

Half the people I know who aren't avid gamers ardently believe Destiny is a PS4 exclusive due to E3 and the constant PS4 sponsored commercials. Proper Marketing=Perception.

Top Bottom