• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce a big title for PS4 at E3, possibly Resident Evil

Jawmuncher

As ive said before one of capcoms directors said a series would be returning and that we would find out when the weather warms.
he made it sound like a series revival as opposed to a sequel of already established franchises.

sub_o

I secretly want a return to mansion Resident Evil. No horde of zombies, no bullet sponge enemies, everything methodical.

I'd take a RE 1 or RE 2 REmake.

Bruticuz

Banned
Oke Capcom listen

Dino Crisis
Onimusha
Dragons Dogma 2
Darkstalkers
Mega Man

I dont want to see anything else from you !

sub_o

Or maybe Capcom is just gonna announce ... Deep Down ... again.

Anyone has any idea what's the content of Adam Boyes' presentation while he was touring Japan?

Adam-Boyes-visiting-Capcom.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I would love a Dino Crisis.

I mean, if it was good.

yurinka

I just want Ultra Street Fighter IV in PS4 and Vita, Capcom.
All we know is that he had flu, and that Gio Corsi was there as well.
The guy who was asking in Twitter which games do we want to see in Vita? It's easy to reply him: MH for Japan and SF for the west.

But since Adam Boyes is from SCEA I assume it would be a more western focused game, let's say DR3 for PS4.

I can't imagine there is any way in HELL RE is a Bone exclusive. That would be asinine...for Capcom.

well, I recall REmake/RE0/RE4 being announced as GameCube exclusive when the PS2 was absolutely dominating the market.

The level of salt and disbelief was massive.

Capcom isn't immune to making bizarre business decisions, that's for damn sure.
That said, I wouldn't expect RE7 to be console exclusive to any platform, mostly due to the sales projections Capcom has for the series these days.

yurinka

Resi 1 ReRemake or Dragons Dogma 2 would be sweet.
The remake now in HD, with trophies? Yes, it does fit Capcom very well.
well, I recall REmake/RE0/RE4 being announced as GameCube exclusive when the PS2 was absolutely dominating the market.

The level of salt and disbelief was massive.

Capcom isn't immune to making bizarre business decisions, that's for damn sure.
That said, I wouldn't expect RE7 to be console exclusive to any platform, mostly due to the sales projections Capcom has for the series these days.
RE6 sold too well to make RE7 exclusive, it would bee too expensive for MS. And Sony doesn't like to pay huge amount of money for (often timed) full game AAA 3rd party exclusives.

Top Bottom